The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: dikekoj on January 25, 2014, 07:31:16 PM
this thread is so full of spam it's starting to look like beyond's old thread...
Popular character + lack of updates = Spam & off topic. That's how threads work.

spam is good... with eggs and toast. oh you mean spam as in interweb junk? yea, that spam is inevitable. we need updates

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Well I've been allowing this off topic for a bit too long.

I'm gonna have to ask everyone to stop now. :-\

It was fun while it lasted. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 25, 2014, 07:43:26 PMWell I've been allowing this off topic for a bit too long. I'm gonna have to ask everyone to stop now. :-\ It was fun while it lasted. :P
You're God damn right.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I don't think that is fair to blame KJP for all of us getting hyped, it's our fault too...:v

I wasn't blaming him, but he did help it majorly by posting links to hilarious videos of Waluigi. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Quote from: marioking64DS on January 26, 2014, 11:27:51 PM
New video, Project:M footage
Waluigi and Wario Vs Roy and Mewtwo
Enjoy.
Too much WAAH! Even for the Melee Veterans... What needs to be done for Waluigi though?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

so, on who was waluigi again?
this isnt on pit anymore, right?
is the character he is on clonable with brawlEx?
is it possible to add a brawlEx waluigi to project:M?

i know the only on-topic question is the first one, so i dont mind if you only answer that one... xD


Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 27, 2014, 01:27:09 AM
BrawlEx and Project M do NOT work together.
fixed
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: JesucristoCROW on January 27, 2014, 02:38:18 AM
How does that work?
look at the quote in my post and look at the original post.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So, people have been asking what is left for the Purple hatted man. well to get to the point not an large amount is needed, more cleaning up is happening then its open for testing phase.