The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Damnit, nothing like a model exporting giving you stupid errors when it hadn't in the past and you have to figure out how to make them stop. :rage:
Also I'm not in the mood, I'll look into it at some point, DKC: Tropical Freeze is calling my name. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Quote from: JesucristoCROW on February 27, 2014, 11:11:52 AM
.................This..............is.................unforgivable.........f**k Sakurai
Yeah. [censored] the guy who made the Smash games that everyone loves, and all the hard work he's put into the games to make it better for us.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 27, 2014, 01:09:19 PM
Yeah. [censored] the guy who made the Smash games that everyone loves, and all the hard work he's put into the games to make it better for us.

I know right, once its out lets mod it to make it even better!




Good luck with that.

Anyway, while I expected him to be an AT again, he could've found a more... ceremonious way to announce it.

Well, that settles it then. I'm not getting Smash Bros 4 (....ok, I am). But WHY Sakurai?! Haven't we given you enough evidence of us wanting him as a playable character?! He was my biggest hope for Smash Bros 4, now I'm not really looking forward to any character. Sakurai...  WHY?

There's already a lot of Mario characters in Smash. They don't need more.

And Waluigi isn't much of a big character anyways. He's only in the multiplayer Mario games... He's never had his own like Wario has.

I'd rather see him not in as a character, and have more popular characters from other franchises.

well we will all need to wait for someone to hack the wiiu  by the time ssb4 gets released so we can mod waluigi back in along with many other chars and models,in multiplayer games if i can choose waluigi im always waluigi xD love the crazy stuff he says and does.

we can only hope wiiu gets hacked by ssb4 release so  our great comunity can make it hackable starting all over again with flitpatch code and textures and so on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's likely the jab Sakurai made that got people mad, Nano.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It's true, especially with Rosalina joining ssb4. Granted, she is pretty much a cooler version of peach (aesthetically) and with Luma, her moveset does sound awesome. It's just that Waluigi is too funny, and he has existed much longer than Rosalina. I, like Carnage always pick Waluigi if the option is there. In wake of Rosalina, most people following this thread are probably a little sore from Sakurai's slap to the face.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: marioking64DS on February 27, 2014, 08:50:36 AM
Waluigi Is In SSB4!
Well I am pretty ticked off right now! Fricking rosalina is in the game but not waluigi, this is an outrage! Sakurai you are full of crap!!! You don't like waluigi enough to make him a playable character then I don't like you. Well I'm still getting SSB4 after all I like the smash bros series, but seriously Sakurai you bastard, I can't believe you did this to all the waluigi fans, they wanted to see the wah playable but you slapped us all in the fricken face. Sakurai you are a disgrace :rage:

KJP Edit: Lay off on the emotes, buddy.

There are many other character fans that are going to be disappointed by the time of release, not only Waluigi fans.

I'm hoping for Roy, that's probably not happening.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I hope Mewtwo still has a small chance.

Also sorry to all the WAAA fans out there...

mewtwo and ridley fans will probably get slapped in the face also i bet and those are two of my most wants now that waluigi is out of the picture, but ppl dont loose hope thats why modding exists so fans can really make the fan game come alive
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.