The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Honestly,I don't want anyone other than Mewtwo or Greninja(which is sooo unlikely unless PT comes back and gen 6 pokemon with the water type being the final soo...that's not happening.)
If Mewtwo isn't back then that would really REALLY suck.Snake as well he was fun that DACUS.

On topic:I tried this waluigi psa(couldn't get it to work I think I just messed up copying) and it was just great and sorta funny.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 27, 2014, 02:33:37 PM
There's already a lot of Mario characters in Smash. They don't need more.

yet people want Mewtwo, given that all pokemon characters from Brawl return, that's 7 Pokemon. but yes i can see why people say this over flood of Mario related characters such as DK,Yoshi,Wario. some people need to understand that those characters aren't representing Super Mario in anyway.

oh well, no point crying over spilt milk, I'll just keep doing what im doing and that's about it really.




Quote from: Nanobuds on February 27, 2014, 02:33:37 PM
And Waluigi isn't much of a big character anyways. He's only in the multiplayer Mario games... He's never had his own like Wario has.

this. i still dont get why people think he Waluigi would have been playable.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 27, 2014, 02:33:37 PM
And Waluigi isn't much of a big character anyways. He's only in the multiplayer Mario games... He's never had his own like Wario has.

This topic is getting way derailed again, but I have to say that's hardly a valid point. Several of the brawl characters were never playable, and or only playable in muliplayer modes, and if you are going by how many games a character has been in, he still has people like Rosalina beat.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I never said it's about being playable, or te amount of games they've been in. It's their role in their franchise.
Waluigi hasn't really been in a big role in any of the Mario storyline. He's just a goofy character in party games. He has no real role in the Mario franchise, besides being a goofy character for multiplayer games.

Rosalina had been in the 2 biggest Mario games for the Wii, as well as the WiiU's latest Mario adventure game... And she's female, which Smash kinda lacked in.



Quote from: marioking64DS on February 28, 2014, 10:52:53 AM
i guess this could be of some interest

Me on Twitter and Tumblr.
Follow you I will, Nintendo I will kill. Ha, just kidding, but nice that you've gotten Twitter. Following you. And I think we should stop discussing Waluigi not being in Smash 4. Sakurai made a desicion, and there's notting we can do (y'know, besides modding). Keep it up, MarioKing.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 27, 2014, 09:47:25 PM
There are many other character fans that are going to be disappointed by the time of release, not only Waluigi fans.

Yeah remember Skull Kid, who won one of the polls even over Mega Man?

Anyway, just keep doing what you're doing.

Sorry KJP I let my emotions go.  :P Anyway come to think of it, maybe Sakurai is trolling us. Waluigi will be playable after all and  he would of fooled us all.  There is still hope  ;D


So now nobody wants Waluigi because he is a "Goofy" character, but when all this started you were like:"Oh awesome we have Waluigi" "The Mario characters are complete" and now you don't care or don't want it? no offense but almost all of you are being hypocrite

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on March 01, 2014, 07:59:06 AM
So now nobody wants Waluigi because he is a "Goofy" character, but when all this started you were like:"Oh awesome we have Waluigi" "The Mario characters are complete" and now you don't care or don't want it? no offense but almost all of you are being hypocrite
Who said that we didn't want Waluigi?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 10:33:44 AM
Who said that we didn't want Waluigi?
Besides you looks like Nanobuds and SonicBrawler doesn't want Waluigi :/

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on March 01, 2014, 07:59:06 AM
So now nobody wants Waluigi because he is a "Goofy" character, but when all this started you were like:"Oh awesome we have Waluigi" "The Mario characters are complete" and now you don't care or don't want it? no offense but almost all of you are being hypocrite
Lol how am I being a hypocrit?
Yeah, he'll be good for a neat little mod project, but I'd rather not see a slot in the real game used on him. There are many other character possibilities that I would rather see it used for, due to the reasons I stated in my last post.

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on March 01, 2014, 07:59:06 AM
So now nobody wants Waluigi because he is a "Goofy" character, but when all this started you were like:"Oh awesome we have Waluigi" "The Mario characters are complete" and now you don't care or don't want it? no offense but almost all of you are being hypocrite

In the words of Nanobuds himself:

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 14, 2014, 01:51:46 AM
O snap


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.