The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: JesucristoCROW on March 23, 2014, 09:38:03 PMThe Hype Level is over 9000!!!
No.
That filth will not stain Waluigi's glory.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Now the only thig that would make this 10000% perfect is when the Super Bot comes out, he doesn't use Waluigi's voice. But seriously, this is by far the PSA I am most excited to download.


Quote from: Segtendo on March 23, 2014, 04:35:57 AM
It's Brawl. Scale means jack-[censored].
i know but it should at least make sense in proportion to wario...

Quote from: rax189 on March 25, 2014, 06:17:26 AM
i know but it should at least make sense in proportion to wario...
This is true, as long as Waluigi doesn't look too tall compared to Wario, then he's good, forget how tall he is compared to everyone else, if we can have the right sizes for Waluigi next to Wario, then he'll be perfect when released.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I highly doubt Waluigi is that much taller than Assist Trophy Waluigi, and Assist Trophy Waluigi's size was fine.

I just want a Beta, I don't care about the size lol and for those that do, mod the size.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

It's too close to being finished for there to be a beta, the only reason why Waluigi isn't out yet it because marioking is a perfectionist and wants to make sure everything is perfect so there are as few bugs as possible, as few things that would need fixing/updating and so on.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Size looks perfect to me.

I love the new model and texture, btw.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 27, 2014, 03:18:08 PM
Size looks perfect to me.

I love the new model and texture, btw.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 27, 2014, 03:18:08 PM
Size looks perfect to me.

I love the new model and texture, btw.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 27, 2014, 03:18:08 PM
Size looks perfect to me.

I love the new model and texture, btw.

This^

I haven't seen such a high quality character in quite some time. I'm foaming at the mouth in excitement.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: marioking64DS on March 27, 2014, 09:19:49 AM
https://twitter.com/Marioking64DS/status/449113350912241664
*shots fired*

This is probably the PSA I anticipate the most. Can't wait to have a new and improved purple man in my roster.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]