The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 14, 2014, 07:23:02 PM
We're working on ideas for a new Final Smash.

I'll see if I can give info without revealing too much.
Well, Okay. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Well was it ever shown off because I don't remember seeing what his final smash was. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

In the last version, it was a copy of one of Wesker's specials. from (U)MvC3.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ah okay, yah I'd love to see a new one.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Crotch chop FTW.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



So, I see that grotesque gesture made it into the PSA after all. :P I'll have fun kicking his butt then. ;P

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

That is his reaction to being an Assistant Trophy in the new game. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 15, 2014, 09:24:38 PM
That is his reaction to being an Assistant Trophy in the new game. XD
^This
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

What the hell? xD, it reminds me of some Cheer pose in Mario Strikers xD


April 15, 2014, 10:15:50 PM #854 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:44:45 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on April 15, 2014, 10:02:48 PM
That's what it is...

That must've been an alternate victory pose in Strikers or something because I never saw that version before. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.