The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

1) Can the cross chop also be a taunt, or is it only meant as a win animation for now?

2) Which version of the cross chop is on the win screen-the one where he actually does it, or the one where he's about to, but stops? (Hoping for the first one)

3) Around how much damage does a fully-charged WAA move do?

4) What is Waluigi's strongest attack, other than his final smash of course?

Thanks in advance for answering these.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 02:48:07 AM
I lied. I'm on my 3DS, so I can answer your questions now. :af:
1.) I cannot answer that at this time.

2.) See answer #1.

3.) He's doing what he can to put Waluigi into P:M, mainly as an unofficial addon.

4.) No. He's more OP than Meta Knight. :v

j/k. He's doing the best he can to have Waluigi be a balanced character. Though we're in need for testers.

5.) :>.>:

You can say that I'm too sexy for my shirt. 8)

6.) Yes. "WAA!" can now be charged for more damage. And if fully charged in the air, he gets a nice vertical boost.
I see, well it's enough information to me, by the way i remember that a time ago i wanted to be a tester, still available, Too sexy for your shirt xD

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 02:48:07 AM
4.) No. He's more OP than Meta Knight. :v

j/k. He's doing the best he can to have Waluigi be a balanced character. Though we're in need for testers.
If I'm allowed to, I'd be willing to test him out if need be.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

April 17, 2014, 03:07:08 AM #873 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 03:08:20 AM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: Mariohuge9001 on April 17, 2014, 02:56:29 AM1) Can the cross chop also be a taunt, or is it only meant as a win animation for now?

2) Which version of the cross chop is on the win screen-the one where he actually does it, or the one where he's about to, but stops? (Hoping for the first one)

3) Around how much damage does a fully-charged WAA move do?

4) What is Waluigi's strongest attack, other than his final smash of course?
1.) Crotch Chop is only going to be a Win.

2.) He will go through with his Crotch Chop, but I could suggest a random chance for him not to do it. :P

3.) 12 damage for the wind hitbox and 16 darkness damage for the sweetspot.

4.) That's a good question. I would have to say either a fully charged "WAA!", his Side Smash, his Down Smash, his Up Special sweetspot, or his Back Throw.

Quote from: Mariohuge9001 on April 17, 2014, 02:56:29 AMThanks in advance for answering these.
You're Welcome. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'd be willing to test stuff. I also am experienced with porting characters for compatibility with Brawl EX Clone Engine, as I've done so for both Roy and Mewtwo before.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Outside of the question of "Can I test Waluigi", I have another. I've heard tale of MK trying to make Waluigi an "unofficial add-on" to Project M. What exactly does that entail? Putting him in through some sort of clone engine so he doesn't replace anyone, or something else?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on April 17, 2014, 05:38:30 PMI've heard tale of MK trying to make Waluigi an "unofficial add-on" to Project M. What exactly does that entail? Putting him in through some sort of clone engine so he doesn't replace anyone, or something else?
That is the case. MK wants to have Waluigi in P:M as his own slot without replacing Pit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 05:42:41 PM
That is the case. MK wants to have Waluigi in P:M as his own slot without replacing Pit.
Cool. I was hoping that something like this would happen. Hopefully he can do it.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I believe BrawlEx is PM compatible

Quote from: Jade_Rock on April 17, 2014, 06:54:58 PM
I believe BrawlEx is PM compatible
But the Official P:M package is not. And I think MK wants to have Waluigi in without BrawlEx.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 07:13:37 PM
But the Official P:M package is not. And I think MK wants to have Waluigi in without BrawlEx.
Out of the Question of Test Waluigi, is there possible to make a poll or a Petition to the PMBR to add Waluigi? we been weeks trying to convince them, at the beggining with SPAM but after that, with normal mails, any ideas about that KJP?

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 17, 2014, 09:07:18 PMOut of the Question of Test Waluigi, is there possible to make a poll or a Petition to the PMBR to add Waluigi? we been weeks trying to convince them, at the beggining with SPAM but after that, with normal mails, any ideas about that KJP?
I think the PMBR told MK that Waluigi won't be added officially at this time. Which is why he wants to add him in as an unofficial addon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 09:12:01 PM
I think the PMBR told MK that Waluigi won't be added officially at this time. Which is why he wants to add him in as an unofficial addon.
Well adding him as an unofficial addon will show the determination of MK and the fans of Waluigi to have him on game, especially because this Waluigi is very good, the model is good, textures too, and the idea of the Omega Robot of Mario Strikers is awesome, because i don't want to replace Pit, but i want Waluigi :l

I feel like asking to test Waluigi is pointless because I feel like you already found enough testers before I could see these new posts, but still I can test on Dolphin if you need it, course testing for normal Brawl, you didn't actually specify if this was for the normal or P:M version that you need testing, but while it's most likely the normal Brawl version that you need testing for, still wanted to point out which version I can test.
Now questions about the PSA,
1. Besides the Final Smash are all the other attacks made and just messing with the values to balance it out or are there still some attacks that need to be made?
2. How often has MK just played with the moveset and not actually worked on it?
3. Are the sound effects fully inserted? Like do you have all the Waluigi sounds you need for the moveset or are there specific voice clips that you're missing that you want to use?
4. Are there animations left that need to be polished?
5. Are all the cosmetics done besides this third alt that may or may not have been completely made yet?
6. Do people still have problems with Waluigi's size or is he going to stay the same size until release & people are able to change his size on their own copies?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 17, 2014, 09:45:06 PM
I feel like asking to test Waluigi is pointless because I feel like you already found enough testers before I could see these new posts, but still I can test on Dolphin if you need it, course testing for normal Brawl, you didn't actually specify if this was for the normal or P:M version that you need testing, but while it's most likely the normal Brawl version that you need testing for, still wanted to point out which version I can test.
Now questions about the PSA,
1. Besides the Final Smash are all the other attacks made and just messing with the values to balance it out or are there still some attacks that need to be made?
2. How often has MK just played with the moveset and not actually worked on it?
3. Are the sound effects fully inserted? Like do you have all the Waluigi sounds you need for the moveset or are there specific voice clips that you're missing that you want to use?
4. Are there animations left that need to be polished?
5. Are all the cosmetics done besides this third alt that may or may not have been completely made yet?
6. Do people still have problems with Waluigi's size or is he going to stay the same size until release & people are able to change his size on their own copies?
Good point, very specific about it, btw 2nd question made me laugh, dunno why lol