The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: marioking64DS on April 21, 2014, 01:52:23 AM
To be fair, not every character in smash is 100% faithful to the original media they come from(DK Headbutts for one), I feel we have covered enough "homages" for him.

The main reason why the B move is the "WAA!" is, well yes the BitF comics helped with the idea but also I wanted Waluigi to do something with his Mouth to match up with Wario's B move.

Much like how both Mario and Luigi use Fireballs but work differently. I honestly couldn't see Waluigi eat/chewing so I went with the next best thing Yelling.

The move plays a huge part in his playstyle. trust me on that.
That's true, besides the movement fits perfectly on Waluigi, simply because Waluigi has accurate funny moves as Wario, i think the moveset is perfect, at the beggining i was no convinced at all with the Nair attack, but after all that about you gave Waluigi some moves similar as Wario because Mario and Luigi have that same style, i was like oh well makes sense :)

that ending... the crotch chop is more glorious than i remember

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Hey MK can you make Walurambo a new alt for waluigi?


April 21, 2014, 07:23:30 AM #918 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:35:17 AM by justadood
lol, love that skin, but i still think it's funnier over falcon than waluigi, simply because falcon's moveset is so much more brutal...
and i kinda like the idea behind his side b, it's kinda like diddy's side b or zerosuit's down b, but i feel like the spinning uppercut could simply be over his up b and his side b could just be the watsuigi senpukyaku thing (whatever you're calling it) on its own... and it could even be a f-air, like fox's, that drifts with momentum, but not on it's own/something... i'm suggesting it because to me it just feels a little off that wario's side b is the bike, and waluigi's is a two choice attack that could be simplified so the moves can go somewhere else or have a different input, but he doesn't get to use any kinds of cool items specific to him... even mario has FLUDD for his down b, and a lot of people wanted luigi to be able to use the poltergust :P ...i'm not sure what could work besides maybe some kind of bomb/smokeball move (which could have some kind of counter trick or something), so maybe someone can back me up here or stop me now if suggesting changes to his moves (for future releases btw) is just wasting my time or no one agrees, but i'd really like to see something that feels more special to waluigi in the moveset... because i just can't think of anything!! Dx
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: Mr.W on April 20, 2014, 07:51:15 PM
Just curious, is Biker Waluigi, still an alt?
...Now that i think, yes i ask the same, is there gonna be 5 alts? don't you think are too many?

There are never too many alts. More variety is good. You don't HAVE to use 'em all you know.


Uh mario king do u have a goal set for the waluigi to come out

April 22, 2014, 12:12:28 AM #923 Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 12:15:17 AM by marioking64DS
Quote from: justadood on April 21, 2014, 07:23:30 AM
lol, love that skin, but i still think it's funnier over falcon than waluigi, simply because falcon's moveset is so much more brutal...
and i kinda like the idea behind his side b, it's kinda like diddy's side b or zerosuit's down b, but i feel like the spinning uppercut could simply be over his up b and his side b could just be the watsuigi senpukyaku-

let me stop you right there and say the move your talking about is no his Side-B, the Tekken moves are his down-B, his Side-B is Waluigi Swim.

Post Merge: April 22, 2014, 12:15:17 AM

Quote from: Stupidsonicfan1 on April 21, 2014, 10:58:54 PM
Uh mario king do u have a goal set for the waluigi to come out

I wish I did. more so I don't have all the time in the world to work on him, real life stuff and also the fact I'm working on other characters.




Quote from: marioking64DS on April 22, 2014, 12:12:28 AM
I wish I did. more so I don't have all the time in the world to work on him, real life stuff and also the fact I'm working on other characters.
That sums me up. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: marioking64DS on April 22, 2014, 12:12:28 AM
let me stop you right there and say the move your talking about is no his Side-B, the Tekken moves are his down-B, his Side-B is Waluigi Swim.

Post Merge: April 22, 2014, 12:15:17 AM

I wish I did. more so I don't have all the time in the world to work on him, real life stuff and also the fact I'm working on other characters.



jk Just wanted to add to the fun. In all seriousness take your time to get him perfect. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oh, please. Marioking made it so of course it's going to be perfect

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on April 23, 2014, 01:30:03 AM
Oh, please. Marioking made it so of course it's going to be perfect
I know it is, but we don't need him rushing because "everyone" is nagging him to finish Waluigi.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.