Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

So he's not even possible...that sucks,oh well how's hector going,are you almost done?

No work done today. Been enjoying my day off and studying.

Will work on him tomorrow for sure, though. I have a giant break between classes so I need something to do lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's cool man take your time,you don't really see many FE psa's other than Roy so whenever it comes out I'm sure it'll be fun.

Have a nice day off :)

Decided to get some animating done in the night.

Have about 7 animations before Hector just needs PSAing.

Post Merge: January 21, 2014, 02:22:49 AM

I come bearing gifts!

Check out the OP!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice gifts can't wait for this!

Who is it over again?

It's going to be over Ike, so you can port him over anyone you want.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweet another Ike psa I already have 4 Ike's because brawlEx,but whatever more FE psa's the better!

It's nice to see that someone's excited about it lol

I'm just wondering what a nice counter stance would look like.

Maybe transition to Hector's Lord Wait for a moment. Or maybe make that an alternate wait for him.

Decisions, decisions.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 21, 2014, 03:31:51 AM #143 Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:32:55 AM by Calypso
If your talking about a counter for Hector I see it being very slow but high damage and knockback but balanced out a little by taking a long time to preform. Like your opponent can dodge it if they react fast and didn't use a attack with long end lag.

Just trying to be helpful.

Yeah, I'm going to make it slow and extremely powerful.

I know what animation I'm going to use for the counter attack, but I have no idea what to use for his counter 'stance' (while he's waiting to be hit)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 21, 2014, 03:42:28 AM #145 Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:46:35 AM by Calypso
Um here's a idea I have.

Hector stands calmly arm over his shoulder his ax going halfway down his back at an angle, they attack and he takes a quick step back (kinda like how he dodges in game but not to the side in this one) like he say it coming but can't quite dodge in time because of his heavy armor but because the armors heavy he takes very reduced damage and then hits the opponent hard.

What should the multiplier for counter be?

Marth is 1.1
Ike is 1.2
Roy is 1.5

So if it's slow then at least Roy's right maybe even 2x.

Quote from: Calypso on January 21, 2014, 03:42:28 AM
Um here's a idea I have.

Hector stands calmly arm over his shoulder his ax going halfway down his back at an angle, they attack and he takes a quick step back (kinda like how he dodges in game but not to the side in this one) like he say it coming but can't quite dodge in time because of his heavy armor but because the armors heavy he takes very reduced damage and then hits the opponent hard.

Thanks for reminding me about his dodge! Almost completely forgot about it.

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 21, 2014, 04:29:12 AM
What should the multiplier for counter be?

Marth is 1.1
Ike is 1.2
Roy is 1.5

So if it's slow then at least Roy's right maybe even 2x.

Probably anywhere from 1.5 (what RevenantGenesis is using for his Black Knight PSA) all the way to 3.0

All depends on the testing.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Working on a counter attack animation.

I really don't want to do the air counters... Maybe ill leave them be...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.