Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

January 21, 2014, 09:45:09 PM #150 Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:46:19 PM by Calypso
Maybe Hector could have a different attack in the air than a counter?

No idea what I could give him as an alternative, to tell you the truth.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I guess just a random axe slash really...

Also 15 years of SSB!On year  15 SSB4 will release seriously guys give us at least a quarter date...

Meh, maybe I'll give him an axe spike or something.

Making a new attack dash animation and finished all his ground counters. I'll probably PSA him tomorrow or the day after I finish his last animation.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It doesn't really take that long if you know what you're doing.

Although the amount of bugs/how complex the move is can dictate how many bugs it has.

OP has more gifs for you all
_______________________________________________
Unfortunately, I've had to move Raven to On Hold.

I haven't played FE: Awakening (aside from the Demo) and I'd prefer not to ruin it for myself by watching youtube vids of it (as it's almost impossible to get references from there).

As soon as I get/finish Awakening, I'll start working on Raven.

Until then, the priority goes as such:

Hector,
Roy,
Jaffar,
any other PSA that I'm working/planning on.
_______________________________________________

Currently rigging Yasuo. After I'm done with him I'll finish up rigging Darius and Jarvan, finish up 3 more animations, and then PSA Hector.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lyndis.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Aside from the second side smash, dash attack, the new counter attack, the final smash, making sure the side smash flows correctly, and gfx changes the PSA is pretty much done.

Still need to animate the final, probably needs two animations and one animation edit.
_____________________________________
Alright, so I've pretty much finished Hector's moveset.

Anyone wanna test him to make sure that he's bug free?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: drogoth on January 24, 2014, 02:22:32 PM
Aside from the second side smash, dash attack, the new counter attack, the final smash, making sure the side smash flows correctly, and gfx changes the PSA is pretty much done.

Still need to animate the final, probably needs two animations and one animation edit.
_____________________________________
Alright, so I've pretty much finished Hector's moveset.

Anyone wanna test him to make sure that he's bug free?
I can test him right here, right now... I have other things to test, so I can do him at the same time.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 24, 2014, 03:23:48 PM
Sure  I can test in a bit.


Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 24, 2014, 05:36:36 PM
I can test him right here, right now... I have other things to test, so I can do him at the same time.


Alright, sent it out.

I'm not really worried about balance right now, mostly about crashes/freezes/bugs/etc.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 24, 2014, 06:19:10 PM

Alright, sent it out.

I'm not really worried about balance right now, mostly about crashes/freezes/bugs/etc.
Alright.

Post Merge: January 24, 2014, 07:22:39 PM

Quote from: drogoth on January 24, 2014, 06:19:10 PM

Alright, sent it out.

I'm not really worried about balance right now, mostly about crashes/freezes/bugs/etc.
Okay, so... I tested Hector, and I got to say :

The only bug I found was that his FS camera was still on even after the Final Smash
Other than that, the AAA combo doesn't let him move.
The Up B doesn't let him in air, but I suppose that you're working on another thing for this move.

I like him... Also, it's not a bug on itself, but his Up B is almost impossible to land...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 24, 2014, 07:06:18 PM
Alright.

Post Merge: January 24, 2014, 07:22:39 PM
Okay, so... I tested Hector, and I got to say :

The only bug I found was that his FS camera was still on even after the Final Smash
Other than that, the AAA combo doesn't let him move.
The Up B doesn't let him in air, but I suppose that you're working on another thing for this move.

I like him... Also, it's not a bug on itself, but his Up B is almost impossible to land...

Alright, I'll get to that as soon as I can
What do you mean that his AAA combo doesn't let him move? Does he T-Pose or something?
Also describe that. Does he not move up or what?

And I think you mean the "jump up" part of his Up B being hard to hit.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 24, 2014, 07:53:40 PM
Alright, I'll get to that as soon as I can
What do you mean that his AAA combo doesn't let him move? Does he T-Pose or something?
Also describe that. Does he not move up or what?

And I think you mean the "jump up" part of his Up B being hard to hit.
I think he means that he doesn't move forward while the animations imply otherwise. Honestly I wouldn't know since I haven't seen it. Also didn't know you were doing all this stuff looks awesome. I'll definitely be following this thread.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.