Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Hmm its over Sheik is it? If your planning on a transforming Sothe and Miciah i'd say its a good idea, but if your gearing this psa to be more Jaffar it doesnt make much sense to be transforming.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

The initial PSA - which is Jaffar - will have no transforming.

When (and if) I go back to edit it, I'll leave the transforming in and just edit around what I can.

If I can get a model of Nino somehow (custom made, obviously), then I could do the transformation for Jaffar. But that'd probably severely limit what I can do for him.

So many options... so little time lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol
You could always model swap him over someone else and scrap the transforming thing, saving the file size limit.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I was thinking of doing that and putting the PSA over MetaKnight for his final smash and then give it a chance to crit.

Probably will end up doing that lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 19, 2014, 08:27:24 PM
I'll probably take out a lot of Zelda's coding and make the PSA similar to the Spiderman PSA.

Another option is making it so that another female related to the respective Fire Emblem game is Zelda.

For example, Iwwi is releasing Miciah over Zelda. If you have my hack and his, you get Miciah who transforms into Sothe, and so on.

And don't forget, I've got loads of experience on my back. Remember, I've been working on PSAing before I helped Sacred out with their Sky Link.
True... Though there isn't alot of Sheik PSA... But yea. You have more experience than I do, so... I only wish there could be a good PSA to put Sheik over... But you have another option, the one with the ASF1niks code...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on January 19, 2014, 08:48:54 PM
True... Though there isn't alot of Sheik PSA... But yea. You have more experience than I do, so... I only wish there could be a good PSA to put Sheik over... But you have another option, the one with the ASF1niks code...

You're right, the code that separates their memory restrictions or something like that. It could possibly work

I could, but it'd be a hassle with all the reports "Y DIS DUN WORK DSJKFJSDLKF" and stuff.

Post Merge: January 19, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

Can someone get an ingame preview of Sothe?

I can't use my Wii at all, unfortunately.

And unfortunately, Dolphin doesn't want to work with my computer.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait if you can't use your Wii or Dolphin how are you going to use your PSA's when your done making them. It doesn't seem right you should be able to enjoy your hack too, I mean your going to work so hard making it and not get to use it, I hope you can get a new Wii soon Drogth I really do.

Quote from: drogoth on January 19, 2014, 08:50:36 PM
You're right, the code that separates their memory restrictions or something like that. It could possibly work

I could, but it'd be a hassle with all the reports "Y DIS DUN WORK DSJKFJSDLKF" and stuff.

Post Merge: January 19, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

Can someone get an ingame preview of Sothe?

I can't use my Wii at all, unfortunately.

And unfortunately, Dolphin doesn't want to work with my computer.
I'll take one for you tomorrow if anyone doesn't beat me on it...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Calypso on January 19, 2014, 09:28:06 PM
Wait if you can't use your Wii or Dolphin how are you going to use your PSA's when your done making them. It doesn't seem right you should be able to enjoy your hack too, I mean your going to work so hard making it and not get to use it, I hope you can get a new Wii soon Drogth I really do.

Lol. It's not like that. My wii was being used at the time. But I really don't like playing anymore, I enjoy making the hacks more.

Quote from: Akeno on January 19, 2014, 09:30:04 PM
I'll take one for you tomorrow if anyone doesn't beat me on it...


It's good. I was able to get some pics. Thanks anyways


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 19, 2014, 10:59:58 PM
Lol. It's not like that. My wii was being used at the time. But I really don't like playing anymore, I enjoy making the hacks more.

Oh I see, I admit that I don't fully understand how making it is more fun than using it, but as long as your happy and having fun that's perfectly fine. ;)

It's something that happens when you've been in the business of changing things from their original state for a long time.

Anyways, I should be staring to make some more animations for Raven by Tuesday and finish up the last few animations for Hector.

The up smash is much more tougher than his up air...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 20, 2014, 12:44:44 AM
Anyways, I should be staring to make some more animations for Raven by Tuesday and finish up the last few animations for Hector.

The up smash is much more tougher than his up air...

So Hector is almost done?Please say yes!

lol almost done.

PSAing isn't too tough or time consuming. Just the animating.

If I lock down, I should have the PSA done the same day that I finish the animations.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great! I can't wait also Hector is getting closer to Raven(which doesn't really matter now)

So Raven after Hector or someone else?

I'll focus more on Raven when Hector is done. But by virtue of being worked on first, Roy might get completed before Raven.

Afterwards, it'll probably be Jaffar, then Lyn, and then at the end OoT Link.

Post Merge: January 20, 2014, 08:17:46 PM

I just remembered something very important about  OoT Link.

When I tried to add ext graphics, bbox kept crashing. No idea why and never figured out why it happened.

I'll take him off the poll...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.