Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Remade animations for the Magic Start Up, Din's Fire, and Farore's Wind. Just need to make Naryu's Love and all the magic moves are done.

New Poll in the OP


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OP updated with the moveset changes coming for the new Ocarina of Time Magic Link.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New Poll with an updated OP

Check it!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay so I know I haven't posted any updates at all recently. I lost the will to hack and it hasn't exactly come back to me yet. On top of that the new semester is about to start.

In other words, I'm not going to be on and posting updates. Don't know if I'll even come back at all. We'll see.

See you guys


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright guys, a small update on my status.

First semester has been pretty tough. Still kicking myself for some stupid decisions, but hey, can't do anything about it now. Haven't had much time to do anything but study and the occasional break.

Anyways, I just wanted to inform you all that I'll be releasing the Buggy Version of Skyward Sword Link. I haven't been able to keep in touch with the person who was going to rig the external models for me and there isn't much left aside from small bug fixes (such as Attack100 leaving you in that animation after releasing A, but still attacking and also the front smash keeps repeating itself if you try to do front smash 2).

I'll also be releasing the Ocarina of Time Magic Powered Link soon. I keep running into problems whenever I import the fire dome graphic for some odd reason. I'll look into a fix and see if I can do anything about it. But for now, all the magic power moves are attached to a smash (Up, Down, and Forward2).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, I have some bad news for you guys.

My desktop (where 99.99% of my work is done) refuses to start. So all the work on Magic Power Link and Skyward Sword Link are completely gone.

But in the case of Skyward Sword Link, I have a copy of the files on my SD card, so not all the work is lost. If anything, I'll be set back by at least 5 updates or so.

I'll see what I can do.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Got my new laptop and restarted on hacking.

Currently working on Hector from FE:7

I only need to animate a handful of moves and all that should be left is the coding.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's great that you released SS Link! Now, I'm looking forward for that Hector you're working on ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

All I really need to do is animate about 4 or 5 moves and then code his moveset.

That is if I don't want to work on grabs, taunts, etc and just main moves.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just downloaded and by the description it looks very nice!Will post results later.

Also do you plan on making other versions like P:M and Minus?

December 08, 2013, 07:14:04 PM #85 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 05:02:57 PM by drogoth232
Thanks!

And no, I'm not planning to make any versions for PM or Minus.

I barely play PM and never play Minus. Maybe I'll make one for PM, but that will have to wait until the Semester is over.

Currently no work is being done, as it's finals week. As soon as this week is over, I should be finishing/finished with Hector and the coding should be underway.

Post Merge: December 10, 2013, 05:02:57 PM

Bump

Added Hector's WIP Moveset that I'm currently working with.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kind of already working on Hector lol.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on December 11, 2013, 02:04:53 AM
Kind of already working on Hector lol.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0

I'm basing mine more off of Great Lord Hector as opposed to Lord Hector (or that's what it seems from your Wait animation).

Anyways, we'll be having different movesets. Not like much will clash over.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 11, 2013, 03:01:21 AM
I'm basing mine more off of Great Lord Hector as opposed to Lord Hector (or that's what it seems from your Wait animation).

Anyways, we'll be having different movesets. Not like much will clash over.

I see, ours will be over Gannon anyways :p also on a side note, for his counter you have listed in the op, you may want to decrease the damage output. We have the Black Knight's counter doing the same thing and it was killing Ike at 36% at 1.7 haha


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on December 11, 2013, 04:05:49 AM
I see, ours will be over Gannon anyways :p also on a side note, for his counter you have listed in the op, you may want to decrease the damage output. We have the Black Knight's counter doing the same thing and it was killing Ike at 36% at 1.7 haha

Hitting Hector during counter will be too easy to do, I want it to be rewarding to hit such a slow start up counter.

I'll tweak his damage if need be.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.