Question: You say goodbye and I say...
Hello - 15 (36.6%)
Goodbye - 4 (9.8%)
Who are you? - 3 (7.3%)
u wot m8? - 12 (29.3%)
cya nerds! - 7 (17.1%)
Total Voters: 41

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 85
Author Topic: Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!  (Read 358530 times)
Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #450 on: February 24, 2014, 05:08:13 PM »

Yeah, I think I might have uploaded thw wrong build for Hector, I should have already edited the kb and damage. I still need to fix the air special, and I accidentally broke the side special.

Still don't know what's wrong with Roy...

And rigging Zack is... Well, its going. I think I need to redo the shoulders and finish rigging two of his fingers. Otherwise he's pretty much done. Either that, or just use JRush's models that he already rigged.

Still polishing up his Final Smash animations.

Still haven't started OOT Link's PSA

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #451 on: February 26, 2014, 02:50:59 PM »

So how are Roy and Hector coming along?

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Large Leader

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #452 on: February 26, 2014, 03:12:09 PM »

I've been doing nothing but rigging Zack in the past few days, and I just found out that I have to rerig him.

I was able to animate a few moves for Zack (his 4 attack combo, a wait animation, and a forward aerial jump), but that was it.

I haven't done any work on Roy (I don't know how to fix his problem) or Hector (more preoccupied with Zack right now)

I just want to figure out what's wrong with Roy and release him already. What a tease!

In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    O snap

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #453 on: February 26, 2014, 04:07:05 PM »

Yeah, I can understand that frustration. I wish I knew what the issue was, but I have no idea what the problem is.

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #454 on: February 26, 2014, 04:42:28 PM »

I'm probably going to scrap the aerial dash for something else at this rate. Ill also try to see if Marth's vbrawl dash attack also does what Roy's does right now.

O snap

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #455 on: February 26, 2014, 05:08:30 PM »

So the only thing holding him back from release is his Aerial Side B, and his Dash Attack correct? Did you give up on the fire wave for his Neutral B?

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #456 on: February 26, 2014, 08:58:39 PM »

So the only thing holding him back from release is his Aerial Side B, and his Dash Attack correct? Did you give up on the fire wave for his Neutral B?

Yep, and I'm going to add the P:M version of Roys flare blade for his uncharge version so that it isn't as punishing to use.

The fire wave, ill add after I add the new animation in.

But nothing will be released until I fix that movement problem. Its also holding Hector back.

O snap

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #457 on: February 26, 2014, 11:08:11 PM »

Yep, and I'm going to add the P:M version of Roys flare blade for his uncharge version so that it isn't as punishing to use.

The fire wave, ill add after I add the new animation in.

But nothing will be released until I fix that movement problem. Its also holding Hector back.
    what's the movement problem with Hector again? Is it his Air FS?

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #458 on: February 27, 2014, 05:48:55 AM »

what's the movement problem with Hector again? Is it his Air FS?

Ground FS

O snap

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #459 on: February 27, 2014, 10:01:27 AM »

I just noticed that Ephraim is in your planned list.

Holy mother of [censored], I've been wanting Ephraim for ages. Spear users are awesome. Kain is good and from my favorite game, but it's still wonky.  Perhaps you can work the two together? Both being spear users, their movesets would naturally fit together.

If you need help planning, I'm willing to come up with stuff.

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #460 on: February 27, 2014, 10:17:33 AM »

I just noticed that Ephraim is in your planned list.

Holy mother of [censored], I've been wanting Ephraim for ages. Spear users are awesome. Kain is good and from my favorite game, but it's still wonky.  Perhaps you can work the two together? Both being spear users, their movesets would naturally fit together.

If you need help planning, I'm willing to come up with stuff.

I probably will work those two together. Now that I think of it, IF (and it's a big IF) I work on Kain, I'll reanimate some of his moves and then just put that with Epharim. A lot of Kain's moves could use better animations, but it'd fit Epharim perfectly.

O snap

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #461 on: February 27, 2014, 10:20:25 AM »

I probably will work those two together. Now that I think of it, IF (and it's a big IF) I work on Kain, I'll reanimate some of his moves and then just put that with Epharim. A lot of Kain's moves could use better animations, but it'd fit Epharim perfectly.
    The only move Kain has that doesn't really fit Ephraim is his side-b magic spell, which Kain doesn't really need anyway.

Despite never using any form of Jump in the FE games, it's totally plausible that he could use those kinds of moves.

Would you be open to me writing up some moveset ideas for a Kain/Ephraim set? I'm kind of really excited for this idea.

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #462 on: February 27, 2014, 10:22:22 AM »

The only move Kain has that doesn't really fit Ephraim is his side-b magic spell, which Kain doesn't really need anyway.

Despite never using any form of Jump in the FE games, it's totally plausible that he could use those kinds of moves.

Would you be open to me writing up some moveset ideas for a Kain/Ephraim set? I'm kind of really excited for this idea.

Sure, why not?

O snap

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #463 on: February 27, 2014, 11:45:48 AM »

Rough Draft. No Up-Tilt, Dash, Grabs, or Final Smash yet.
    * Means it's in the other Kain PSA in some form.

Normals:
    A: Stab Middle
    AA: Stab Middle, Stab High
    AAA: Stab Middle, Stab High, Stab Low
    AAAA: Stab Middle, High, Low, strong middle sweep.
    OR
    AAAA: Stab MHL, then finisher with “Critical Hit”  if all three make contact(see Side Smash)

Up Smash: Stab spear straight into the air, like Marth's sword.
    Down Smash: Spinning low-sweep with spear.
    Side Smash - “Critical Hit“: Spin blade behind followed by a powerful lunge forward.
    http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101014065949/fireemblem/images/5/5c/Ephraim_%28Lord%29.gif

Side Tilt: Kain/Ephraim plants the spear tip first into the ground and pole-vault kicks forward/up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvbdm5dHygU (32 seconds in)
    Down-Tilt: Low stabbing lunge.
    Up-Tilt:

AIR:
    Neutral: Front Flip Spin with spear.
    Forward: Spinning horizontal swing.
    Back: Straight lunge backward with blunt end of spear.
    Up: Wide overhead swing. 90 degree angle from top left to top right.
    Down: Wide under-body swing.

Specials:
    *Neutral-B: Charged Gugnir (Spear Throw)- Kain/Ephraim charges up and then hurls his spear forward, horizontally. The more it is charged, the more damage it does. Less damage at close range, more damage at long range.

Neutral-B air: Gugnir (Spear Throw) - Kain/Ephraim hurls his spear at a downward angle. http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/image_thumb216.png
    http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110403231354/finalfantasy/images/b/b1/Kain_Gungnir.jpeg

Side-B: Great Lord Critical Hit - Kain/Ephraim spins the blade behind them for damage, then moves forward in a spinning motion for a low, powerful hit.
    http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101014065914/fireemblem/images/0/08/Ephraim_Great_Lord.gif

OR

SideB: Throw and Retrieve: Kain/Ephraim throws his spear in low arch, which plants itself in the ground. He rushes to retrieve it, plowing through anything in the way, then jumps back to original position. Invincibility during rush.
    http://i.imgur.com/nTPThP1.png

*Up-B: Jump - Kain/Ephraim crouches, then hurtles himself upward. Tip of spear has hitboxes all the way up. Then, he plunges straight downward into the stage for high damage. Area around impact gets wind-knock back.
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/075/7/1/kain_jump_animated_sprite_by_aibryce-d3brhqy.gif

Up-B air:  Celestial Shooter- Kain/Ephraim swings upward with his spear, at the apex he spins it like a helicopter.
    http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110403231007/finalfantasy/images/0/09/Kain_CelestialShooter.jpeg
    OR
    *Up-B air: Rising Drive - Kain/Ephraim spins the spear like a helicopter upward.
    http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110403231726/finalfantasy/images/4/45/Kain_RisingDrive.jpeg

Down-B: Counterattack. - Rather than avoid damage altogether, Kain/Ephraim takes damage, but returns it twofold with a wide swinging motion.

Down-B Ground: Sky Rave - Flip downward and then drive downward in a spinning motion, with a downward spike on contact. Doesn’t stop until it makes contact with something. (Don’t use over a pit.)
    http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110403231825/finalfantasy/images/b/b2/Kain_SkyRave.jpeg
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 12:28:25 PM by Riddler » Logged

Lito
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #464 on: February 27, 2014, 02:16:31 PM »

Rough Draft. No Up-Tilt, Dash, Grabs, or Final Smash yet.
    * Means it's in the other Kain PSA in some form.

Normals:
    A: Stab Middle
    AA: Stab Middle, Stab High
    AAA: Stab Middle, Stab High, Stab Low
    AAAA: Stab Middle, High, Low, strong middle sweep.
    OR
    AAAA: Stab MHL, then finisher with “Critical Hit”  if all three make contact(see Side Smash)

Up Smash: Stab spear straight into the air, like Marth's sword.
    Down Smash: Spinning low-sweep with spear.
    Side Smash - “Critical Hit“: Spin blade behind followed by a powerful lunge forward.
    http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101014065949/fireemblem/images/5/5c/Ephraim_%28Lord%29.gif

Side Tilt: Kain/Ephraim plants the spear tip first into the ground and pole-vault kicks forward/up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvbdm5dHygU (32 seconds in)
    Down-Tilt: Low stabbing lunge.
    Up-Tilt:

AIR:
    Neutral: Front Flip Spin with spear.
    Forward: Spinning horizontal swing.
    Back: Straight lunge backward with blunt end of spear.
    Up: Wide overhead swing. 90 degree angle from top left to top right.
    Down: Wide under-body swing.

Specials:
    *Neutral-B: Charged Gugnir (Spear Throw)- Kain/Ephraim charges up and then hurls his spear forward, horizontally. The more it is charged, the more damage it does. Less damage at close range, more damage at long range.

Neutral-B air: Gugnir (Spear Throw) - Kain/Ephraim hurls his spear at a downward angle. http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/image_thumb216.png
    http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110403231354/finalfantasy/images/b/b1/Kain_Gungnir.jpeg

Side-B: Great Lord Critical Hit - Kain/Ephraim spins the blade behind them for damage, then moves forward in a spinning motion for a low, powerful hit.
    http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101014065914/fireemblem/images/0/08/Ephraim_Great_Lord.gif

OR

SideB: Throw and Retrieve: Kain/Ephraim throws his spear in low arch, which plants itself in the ground. He rushes to retrieve it, plowing through anything in the way, then jumps back to original position. Invincibility during rush.
    http://i.imgur.com/nTPThP1.png

*Up-B: Jump - Kain/Ephraim crouches, then hurtles himself upward. Tip of spear has hitboxes all the way up. Then, he plunges straight downward into the stage for high damage. Area around impact gets wind-knock back.
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/075/7/1/kain_jump_animated_sprite_by_aibryce-d3brhqy.gif

Up-B air:  Celestial Shooter- Kain/Ephraim swings upward with his spear, at the apex he spins it like a helicopter.
    http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110403231007/finalfantasy/images/0/09/Kain_CelestialShooter.jpeg
    OR
    *Up-B air: Rising Drive - Kain/Ephraim spins the spear like a helicopter upward.
    http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110403231726/finalfantasy/images/4/45/Kain_RisingDrive.jpeg

Down-B: Counterattack. - Rather than avoid damage altogether, Kain/Ephraim takes damage, but returns it twofold with a wide swinging motion.

Down-B Ground: Sky Rave - Flip downward and then drive downward in a spinning motion, with a downward spike on contact. Doesn’t stop until it makes contact with something. (Don’t use over a pit.)
    http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110403231825/finalfantasy/images/b/b2/Kain_SkyRave.jpeg

I think this is an awesome moveset, however I'd like to give a few my own suggestions as well.

To continue tradition Ephraim should have counter, while Kain has the other move. Ephraim should throw a javelin or a spear instead of his lance.

Ephraim's side special should be Luna, since it's the Great Knight signature move and that's his class in Awakening. He simply slashes past his opponent similar to Ike's side special except it's not chargeable. It's a quick and powerful hit with a lot of ending lag.

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 85
    Print
    Jump to: