Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Tidus on April 03, 2014, 07:37:07 PM
I appreciate it ;)

This, so much XD

Also should have probably added. Whenever I work on hacking, I'm going to focus more on helping Kagemaru out with his Spiderman. Helping him is long overdue.
Lol... You 2 are animators and PSAers, though he prefers animating than PSAing... And I assume you prefer PSAing than animating, huh? Or you don't really care?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I don't really care, but I find animating to be a tad bit more fun than PSAing. Mostly because if I see something wrong, I can fix it right away as opposed to testing for an hour. But PSAing was where I started, and where I'm strongest. Animating is second and rigging is dead last :P

I see where you're going, though XD


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 03, 2014, 08:05:46 PM
I don't really care, but I find animating to be a tad bit more fun than PSAing. Mostly because if I see something wrong, I can fix it right away as opposed to testing for an hour. But PSAing was where I started, and where I'm strongest. Animating is second and rigging is dead last :P

I see where you're going, though XD
I see... Owell, I think when break's gonna start, we're gonna have alot of free time time to work on our projects ;D
And MAYBE FINISH one of them XD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I have a beta version of Tidus' spiral cut completed. The ending of the move (the landing) is really murdering me.

Anyone wanna help and try and fix it :P ?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can try for you. What problems are you having with it exactly?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 07, 2014, 11:45:44 PM
I can try for you. What problems are you having with it exactly?

HipN Rotations.

They're fine in the beginning and then go to [censored] at end.

Like complete [censored]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I can try and fix it for you if you want.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Don't worry about it. Kage was able to animate a new one for me.

Here's a video of a version of Cut and Run:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If it hits, it will go into a backflip.

This is what happens when it doesn't hit.

Post Merge: April 08, 2014, 11:00:51 PM

And here's Spiral Cut, by Kage:



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn, Kage's animation looks great!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tell me about it lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, time for an update.

As you can see, I've reached the bandwidth limit for my pictures. So that won't be reset until the 3rd of NEXT month. Surprisingly enough, I've never had problems with bandwidth for the last three years, so this caught me off guard.

Now onto the stuff I'm usually here for...

Next week is the last week before Finals week. I'm not going to do any PSAing/Animating/Rigging/Importing at all. I'll mostly be focused on studying and just making sure I don't die during the exams.

After that, I'll be done with the semester. I'll be helping Kagemaru out with Spiderman, (and maybe) Wolverine, and Nightcrawler. In the long run, it shouldn't put Sephiroth or Tidus that far back down the pipeline, I've recently found out that I actually PSA at a rather respectable speed.

Now for some actual updates of my hacks:

Sephiroth simply needs to have Supernova completed. After that, all that's left is PSAing. I might go back and redo some animations after I test him out in-game.

The same goes for Tidus, even though he hasn't had much work done on him. If you weren't able to see it, Kagemaru made an awesome FFX Spiral Cut animation. I also put up a video of Cut and Run from Dissidia. I've also completed a secondary Wait animation for Tidus (Dissidia inspired), and hopefully will be able to revamp the primary Wait to look much more like his Wait in FFX.

I've also been writing out some code to see how I would implement different gameplay functions fro Dissidia and FFX. I'm quite sure I'll be able to code "Press A to fill the bar to do more damage" for Sephiroth's Supernova, and I'm close to being able to do the "Get the cursor in the center of the bar" for Tidus' Blitz Ace.

About Tidus' rig... Tidus needs a bit more work before I consider him "Complete". He needs work on his feet, left leg, and right shoulder.

And for anyone who's wondering: I haven't forgotten about Zack Fair. Not in the slightest. But I do realize that I'll have to completely re-rig him, his current one is absolutely terrible. And I still haven't forgotten about Genesis, Angeal, Ephraim, and all my other hacks. But as of now, studies come first. And after that, it's Kage's stuff, with Sephiroth and Tidus following.

Last, but absolutely not least, I haven't forgotten about my OoT Magic Link hack. Although I haven't mentioned him up there, he does have all his animations completed, and only needs to be PSA'd. If I have free time between classes, exams, and studying, I'll do my best to finish him up.

If anyone has questions about my work or anything needs to be clarified or if you just have something you'd like to say, I'll still be on here. I just won't be working on my stuff.
________________________________________________________________

Here's something I whipped up in a couple of minutes...

Got bored and wanted to redo the jump attack animation for my OOT Link Hack.

So I became a hypocrite and said "Might as well use SSB4's dash attack"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I added about 20 frames at the end of the actual animation, only so that when it looped it wasn't too fast.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Would anyone mind testing this?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cd5zjnob45vewo9/YI5oSkT2RY

For Link


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Alright, thanks!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll test him for ya. What would like in terms of feedback? Just general notes or more in depth for certain moves?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.