Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Just the F, U, and D Smashes.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alrighty then.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 21, 2014, 08:14:17 PM #692 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:15:18 PM by Akeno
Tested them.
Hitboxes needs some work though... Especially for the U-Smash... It seems a bit too low compared to the GFX. But what is he supposed to do on the S-Smash? There isn't a single GFX about it...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The SSmash is supposed to be something similar to a Force Push. It has a small hitbox coming from his hands and moving outwards. Haven't put any gfx yet. I'll probably either make my own or just use a premade one.

But the GFX work, right?

Could you get a cellphone vid or something? I'd really like to see where I need to fix stuff.

And I'll be adding defensive collisions onto Link's Down Smash along with Super Armor to make it less punishing.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 21, 2014, 08:22:12 PM
The SSmash is supposed to be something similar to a Force Push. It has a small hitbox coming from his hands and moving outwards. Haven't put any gfx yet. I'll probably either make my own or just use a premade one.

But the GFX work, right?

Could you get a cellphone vid or something? I'd really like to see where I need to fix stuff.

And I'll be adding defensive collisions onto Link's Down Smash along with Super Armor to make it less punishing.
Not at home now... And my Dolphin is pretty laggy... I could get you a vid, but you wouldn't like the quality... I mean, the FPS... Though I can ask someone to make you a vid... >.>
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Let's ASK KITSU!!!!!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 21, 2014, 11:36:52 PM #696 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 11:42:16 PM by Kagerou Imaizumi

Oh shi--
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

What's this about videos? I have the capability to record these sorts of things, so might I be able to offer assistance?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Tidus on April 21, 2014, 09:50:14 PM
Let's ASK KITSU!!!!!
You totally read my mind! *highfives*

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 21, 2014, 11:36:52 PM
[spoiler]
Oh shi--


Quote from: hinata2000100 on April 22, 2014, 12:02:49 AM
What's this about videos? I have the capability to record these sorts of things, so might I be able to offer assistance?
Well... Tidus may ask you. I may ask you... Everyone may ask you.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on April 22, 2014, 12:29:47 AM
Well... Tidus may ask you. I may ask you... Everyone may ask you.
I welcome the requests.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Whoever can, just go to the previous page and download the files in the link and record the F, D, and U smashes please :)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 22, 2014, 02:33:43 AM
Whoever can, just go to the previous page and download the files in the link and record the F, D, and U smashes please :)
I'll get right on that!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Thanks, I appreciate it!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kXRbGb4w20

Hopefully this is at least somewhat the sort of video you were after. If not, let me know and I'll redo it.

((i apologize for the quality in advance))
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Are you using P:M or something? Or are you running BrawlEx (or vBrawl) with the melee FD stage?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.