Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Tidus on April 22, 2014, 03:19:05 AM
Are you using P:M or something? Or are you running BrawlEx (or vBrawl) with the melee FD stage?
Project M. Why? Was I not supposed to use P:M?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Yeah, weird stuff happens if you use a non-PM moveset with PM. Can you try using it with vBrawl or (if you want) BrawlEX?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 22, 2014, 03:23:33 AM
Yeah, weird stuff happens if you use a non-PM moveset with PM. Can you try using it with vBrawl or (if you want) BrawlEX?
Yeah, sure. I'll do that soon.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Awesome, thanks.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 25, 2014, 02:25:53 AM #709 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 02:28:15 AM by Tidus
Alright, so I'm done with the semester for now.

Going to upload a gif of Tidus' final smash, whenever it finishes encoding from BBox.

Post Merge: April 25, 2014, 02:28:12 AM



Here you go guys, I know it needs a lot of polish, but I think it's turning out pretty good.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think my computer is playing that gif waaaay too fast. It looks like two slashes, then a third slash the other way, but it is going so fast it's hard to tell. Either way, I am really excited about it X3
You Never Know!

It's four slashes. Honestly, I just animated the pull back and the end of the swing for each one and then just added a single frame in between. Had to slow down the gif so you could see it at all :P

I'll definitely be adding more frames so that it's more fluid


As a celebration for the end of the semester, I bring to you the fastest moveset that I've ever made....

MAGIC POWER LINK!

"Wait, what? You mean like cheeky and overused elemental moves?"

How old do you think I am? FIve?

"... yes"

Well... screw you, because it's not.

First up is Nayru's Love


As you can see, the diamond thingy majiggy actually shows up. In a few seconds, I'll be making it so that it can reflect projectiles if timed correctly.

Next is Farore's Wind

Wait a second, but I don't have a picture for that?

Well that's because it's nothing special as of yet. It literally looks like a badly animated Force Push.

And Last but not least.

Wait, is that a red bowl on a blue plate in the sky?


Wait, I know. It's the Olympic Torch!


No? So what is it?

IT'S DIN'S FIRE!


As you can tell, I royally screwed up the scaling on the graphic.

And there you have it. The moveset will have a few more tweaks (like having the new SSB4 Link Dash Attack and Up Air Thrust).

Hope you enjoy the previews!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Din's Maximum Fire? Din's Fire of DOOM?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I'd leave the graphic like that, but I'm already going to make Tidus' laugh as his secret Final Smash along with his taunt.

So you never know which one he's doing :notimp:

Post Merge: April 26, 2014, 05:06:29 PM

Tidus' Blitz Ace



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Finally redid Farore's Wind



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed that small arm problem he has when he's moving back to his Wait Animation.

I think I'll probably be releasing it soon. Maybe even today...

Anyways, back to Tidus!

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 03:18:18 AM

Haven't completely finished up OOT Link, but I've deemed him completed enough to release into the vault!

Have fun!

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 02:04:34 PM



Tidus' new wait animation.

Post Merge: May 01, 2014, 12:28:15 AM

http://youtu.be/NSPlEJwJB_8

IT'S DONE!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, so recently I've been getting used to Maya for animating. Animated Spiral Cut along with new squat animations as well.

Also tweaked the hurtboxes so they fit Tidus' body, along with adding extra bones for Energy Rain and the Blitzball.

So it's officially a custom model :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am so excited to see this done. Tidus has been made before, both pretty well, and pretty badly :P  Really looking forward to see this ^^
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on May 04, 2014, 10:54:46 PM
I am so excited to see this done. Tidus has been made before, both pretty well, and pretty badly :P  Really looking forward to see this ^^

I'll do my best :P

Just curious, which one do you think was better JRush's or DO's?

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 11:51:00 PM



Here's a Blitzball throw animation based off Dissidia.

A little too... choppy in my opinion. But it's good enough for now.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.