Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: drogoth on January 30, 2014, 12:43:45 AM
That's... really odd. I've never had a problem with the TransN bone not correctly doing stuff. Maybe I'll try moving the HipN bone, instead. Definitely not intentional.

I'd prefer if you posted every time.

Easier for me to make sure that I sent out the file to the people who want to test it and not miss anyone.

I'll gladly post with no problem. I was just giving you a heads up that I will definitely assist you no matter what.

Quote from: Lito on January 30, 2014, 02:57:00 AM
I'll gladly post with no problem. I was just giving you a heads up that I will definitely assist you no matter what.

Appreciate it, mate.

Bumping the thread so that the poll will get more attention. Honestly, that's the only thing holding back Roy from being completed.

That and making sure his side special works.

Will start working on Lyn today, I guess. Just wish I could figure out what was wrong with Hector's final.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So you wanted the first initial strike of Hectors Final Smash to Bury the enemy? I might test something out later with him to see if it works. Just an idea I had.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on January 30, 2014, 06:39:19 PM
So you wanted the first initial strike of Hectors Final Smash to Bury the enemy? I might test something out later with him to see if it works. Just an idea I had.

Go for it, at this point I'll take any help that I can get with it.

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 07:24:16 PM

Alright so I just took a quick glance at Lyn's model that's on the vault...

Nintendo did a terrible job making her. Even for an assist trophy she looks absolutely terrible.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 30, 2014, 06:44:55 PM
Go for it, at this point I'll take any help that I can get with it.

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 07:24:16 PM

Alright so I just took a quick glance at Lyn's model that's on the vault...

Nintendo did a terrible job making her. Even for an assist trophy she looks absolutely terrible.
Maybe someone did a decent job on recreating her in some model resource site or something?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 30, 2014, 06:44:55 PM
Go for it, at this point I'll take any help that I can get with it.

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 07:24:16 PM

Alright so I just took a quick glance at Lyn's model that's on the vault...

Nintendo did a terrible job making her. Even for an assist trophy she looks absolutely terrible.
Well... You'll have to use the scale button like a boss... Or wait for another model...

Quote from: HeavyD88 on January 30, 2014, 08:01:05 PM
Maybe someone did a decent job on recreating her in some model resource site or something?
I'd like to see one... Because the one from Brawl is... Like drogoth said... Terrible...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 30, 2014, 08:13:33 PM
Well... You'll have to use the scale button like a boss... Or wait for another model...
I'd like to see one... Because the one from Brawl is... Like drogoth said... Terrible...

What's there to scale? lol

Maybe the trophy model of Lyn, but I doubt that's any better.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 30, 2014, 08:33:28 PM
What's there to scale? lol

Maybe the trophy model of Lyn, but I doubt that's any better.
Well y'know? Make animations like Mario, using the scale button, for these sheety-elbows and such... Lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 30, 2014, 08:39:43 PM
Well y'know? Make animations like Mario, using the scale button, for these sheety-elbows and such... Lol...

I was using the model rigged by Beyond (over Link) and the other one (forgot who it was by, but it was over Marth).

They were both Brawl's Assist Trophy model.

They both were terrible models (but awesome rigs).

Looking for MMD models of Lyn, but I'm finding the same Brawl Assist Trophy as before.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 30, 2014, 09:08:18 PM
I was using the model rigged by Beyond (over Link) and the other one (forgot who it was by, but it was over Marth).

They were both Brawl's Assist Trophy model.

They both were terrible models (but awesome rigs).

Looking for MMD models of Lyn, but I'm finding the same Brawl Assist Trophy as before.
Yea... I looked around a bit to find her... I failed...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 30, 2014, 09:53:36 PM
Yea... I looked around a bit to find her... I failed...

Same here.

I'd love to PSA Lyn, but not with a model like that..

Alright guys, I've moved OOT Link back into Project from being on hold. Hopefully he doesn't give me any trouble.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: law_law on February 01, 2014, 02:21:13 AM
Hector is my fave FE character of all time.

It couldn't have been done without you and Tormod. I owe a lot to you two!

Quote from: Jade_Rock on February 01, 2014, 03:13:40 AM
Can I test Roy?
Quote from: Lito on February 01, 2014, 04:57:58 AM
I'm down for testing Roy. Send him when you can.

As soon as the poll has a definitive winner ;)

That's the only thing holding Roy back :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.