Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 03:55:55 AM
That model is Kyouma's. I'm still rigging my own version.

But the Rapier is supposed to be that size. Which is extremely odd.

Also, the spin attack from the video will probably be a side smash.
Quite odd, indeed...
Isn't that high for a Side Smash? I still think it's better for a Up Smash, but... Owell, we'll see how does it turn out :)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 04:05:16 AM
Quite odd, indeed...
Isn't that high for a Side Smash? I still think it's better for a Up Smash, but... Owell, we'll see how does it turn out :)

Genesis gets a whole lot of horizontal movement when he does the spin. He'll have hitboxes going up and down, so you could use that instead of the up smash for some mind games ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 04:17:18 AM
Genesis gets a whole lot of horizontal movement when he does the spin. He'll have hitboxes going up and down, so you could use that instead of the up smash for some mind games ;)
Seen this way, i agree with you... just like that Cloud PSA where he leaps and smash his sword on the ground... except that Genesis puts more elegance into it x)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 04:36:17 AM
Seen this way, i agree with you... just like that Cloud PSA where he leaps and smash his sword on the ground... except that Genesis puts more elegance into it x)

Ill be using a move similar to what you described for Angeal :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 04:51:40 AM
Ill be using a move similar to what you described for Angeal :P
lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Those PSA look and sound so very good and awesome and well amazing.

Quote from: Calypso on March 01, 2014, 07:20:51 AM
Those PSA look and sound so very good and awesome and well amazing.

Thanks!

Ill start animating some of Zacks specials and smashes on Monday.

Still drawing up concepts for Genesis.

Still don't know Roy or Hector's problem... :/


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Did you try starting a topic to ask the community if they could help figure it out?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah I did, still nothing.

Officially going to take on Kain as a project.

That's like... 9 projects lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Took me a minute to realize you were Drogoth.
Ephraim should work with the Kain moveset, so I wouldn't "Delay" him, that's why I used moves with influences from both.


Quote from: Riddler on March 01, 2014, 06:40:54 PM
Took me a minute to realize you were Drogoth.
Ephraim should work with the Kain moveset, so I wouldn't "Delay" him, that's why I used moves with influences from both.

In the case of Ephraim and Kain, they won't be put on the backburner for the other characters since they both straddle the fence with their moveset.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Riddler on February 27, 2014, 06:45:48 PM
Rough Draft. No Up-Tilt, Dash, Grabs, or Final Smash yet.
* Means it's in the other Kain PSA in some form.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Perhaps for up-tilt, it could be similar to the side tilt I wrote in, only he kicks straight upward instead, more range but not as strong as the up-smash? Or just a mid-sized overhead swing.

Grab could be similar to the Sephiroth grab, where he can grab from a distance by impaling with the spear.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If so: Side-throw: Spin with the opponent and launch them forward.
Down-throw: Lift and then slam the impaled opponent into the ground for a big bounce.
Up-throw: Throw them straight upward, animated as such: Swing the opponent down, around, and then straight up.
Back throw: Throw the opponent backwards like a catapault: straight over the head backwards.
Pummel: Pull the opponent in closer for a number of punches, OR un-stab and restab the opponent repeatedly while they're sort of stunned?


Nyeh, not a fan of the impale grab. I'll probably keep it the same as Marths for now.

Only reason I'd do it is if I'm working on Sephiroth (which I will be, soon enough).

Ill see about the up tilt when I get to it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Aw, it sounded nice in my head. I was a fan of that.
Maybe instead, grab with his hands, but still do the back-throw? :3
Grab - jab spear into abdomen, catapult backwards?


For some reason BBox doesn't want to make the full gif of Zacks WIP Apocalypse :srs:

Ill make a video of it in BBox whenever I can.

I might take the animation from the Cloud PSA for the backthrow (stab the person, turn around and kick them away)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.