Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

You're really doing good, Captain~ I would say "much better than I could do", but I actually never tried to animate anything, so...~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I'll probably finish the Bair, Fair, DTilt, and UTilt tomorrow.

Chances are, I'll only be able to finish the Bair, but who knows.

Then FSmash, DSmash, USmash, USpecial, SSpecial, DSpecial.

Finally, it'll be the jump and run animations.

Still have no idea what the FTilt looks like or any of his taunts.

Hopefully I can code him easily.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 04, 2014, 11:05:47 PM
I'll probably finish the Bair, Fair, DTilt, and UTilt tomorrow.

Chances are, I'll only be able to finish the Bair, but who knows.

Then FSmash, DSmash, USmash, USpecial, SSpecial, DSpecial.

Finally, it'll be the jump and run animations.

Still have no idea what the FTilt looks like or any of his taunts.

Hopefully I can code him easily.
Ah, I got the taunts covered~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As for the F-Tilt, just using Ike's should do (if this is going over Ike, that is).

Post Merge: September 04, 2014, 11:21:38 PM

Also, jump and run animations:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Alright, thanks!

Is it just me, or do some of Shulk's animations remind me of Snake?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 04, 2014, 11:31:34 PM
Alright, thanks!

Is it just me, or do some of Shulk's animations remind me of Snake?
Nah, some of the misc. animations remind me of Snake too.

Post Merge: September 04, 2014, 11:48:20 PM

Also, your goals for tomorrow are really ambitious. Four animations in one day? Well, you did get three done today, I guess~ And an animation you're doing tomorrow is technically already done, so you're making three more tomorrow.

Still, I like how hard you're working~ This'll be a good PSA. I can feel it.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Oh snap, just remembered that I'd be going out tomorrow. Well, I should still at least have time for the Bair and Fair along with his fall animation.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 04, 2014, 11:39:22 PM
I can feel it.

y u do dis



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 12:03:07 AM
Oh snap, just remembered that I'd be going out tomorrow. Well, I should still at least have time for the Bair and Fair along with his fall animation.
That's good enough for me. You should still have time to make a Beta by Tuesday~ I hate to ask this of you, but if it comes down to you not having enough time to do the rest, perhaps you could prioritize the Special attacks? They're what I care the most about in any fighter.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 12:03:07 AM
y u do dis
...I promise you, that joke was 100% unintentional. Shulk is getting to me, man. Hahaha.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 05, 2014, 12:06:19 AM
I hate to ask this of you, but if it comes down to you not having enough time to do the rest, perhaps you could prioritize the Special attacks?

Yeah, it shouldn't be too big of a deal to focus on those first. I might make some of my own changes to the moves (such as making the Side B able to cancel out into any aerial move).

Quote
...I promise you, that joke was 100% unintentional. Shulk is getting to me, man. Hahaha.

Yeah, sure  :>.>:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 12:10:29 AM
Yeah, it shouldn't be too big of a deal to focus on those first. I might make some of my own changes to the moves (such as making the Side B able to cancel out into any aerial move).
Ah, that sounds cool. Thank you. As long as the special attacks are PSA'd (and perhaps some of the Smash attacks, but that's a grey area), I'm happy with that being the beta.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 12:10:29 AM
Yeah, sure  :>.>:
I swear, man! I can't control it! The Shulk hype is too strong!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I may be able to help with random PSA stuff if I stop being lazy. *Hides behind table*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on September 05, 2014, 12:33:52 AM
I may be able to help with random PSA stuff if I stop being lazy. *Hides behind table*
So, based on what I've seen from you...

...Basically never, right? :P
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

shushhhhhhhhhhh
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on September 05, 2014, 12:33:52 AM
I may be able to help with random PSA stuff if I stop being lazy. *Hides behind table*

The only thing I'd probably need help with is SFX ID's in PSA. But I SHOULD be able to do it. Even though I hate doing it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on September 05, 2014, 12:43:13 AM
shushhhhhhhhhhh
Your shushing just shows that it's the truth~

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 12:47:36 AM
The only thing I'd probably need help with is SFX ID's in PSA. But I SHOULD be able to do it. Even though I hate doing it.
Ooooh, yeah. That sounds like something that's gonna take a bit of work.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Got off my lazy bum and finished this.



Will fix the ending in BBox.

Next is Air Slash, I believe.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.