Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Shulk on September 24, 2014, 01:34:16 PM
Until I rig them/Get them rigged better than I had them.

Tidus had a really bad rig. Specifically his arms, neck, and legs.

Zack didn't have properly rigged hands. Also had problems with his arms and legs.

Post Merge: September 24, 2014, 04:55:10 PM

Updated Art List:

翔 (Jump): Higher jumps, take more damage
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Take less damage, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability.
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks.

Now specifics for Jump and Shield

Jump: Take an extra 3-5 damage
Shield: Heal 3-5 damage depending on how much damage is given by an attack. It also can't/won't/shouldn't over-heal you.
dude thats awesome! also i like how for speed you don't have lower jumps because it doesn't make a huge differenece
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Shulk will now be included in the next update (I think) of Project M Unbound


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 25, 2014, 12:17:40 AM
Shulk will now be included in the next update (I think) of Project M Unbound
As in the alpha of Shulk? Or are you gonna give them the beta once it's done?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 25, 2014, 12:26:32 AM
As in the alpha of Shulk? Or are you gonna give them the beta once it's done?

Any and all versions lol. I'm still working on my own timeline, though.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 25, 2014, 12:30:37 AM
Any and all versions lol. I'm still working on my own timeline, though.
Well, I figured, I just wondered what version would be included first.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Shulk on September 25, 2014, 12:17:40 AM
Shulk will now be included in the next update (I think) of Project M Unbound
hype! lol but thats pretty cool so when is the next update?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 25, 2014, 01:32:09 AM
hype! lol but thats pretty cool so when is the next update?

Soon as I finish the animations for the Down and Up Smash and their coding.

It's taking a while, I've had to study for exams and work on papers and programs. So I might finally get some time this Friday. I SHOULD be able to push an update out by at least next week.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 25, 2014, 02:32:07 AM
Soon as I finish the animations for the Down and Up Smash and their coding.

It's taking a while, I've had to study for exams and work on papers and programs. So I might finally get some time this Friday. I SHOULD be able to push an update out by at least next week.
I feel your pain I have exams in 2 weeks so I've been in time laps for a min but yeah I hope you can pass your exams good grades pay off! :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Finished his down smash. Will probably finish up Smash later today


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just wondering, will you make the symbols appear when changing between modes ?
I've made them just in case (I can make them bigger if needed) :
[spoiler]

I feel you can do so much more with this.

I downloaded this to see how things look, and I'm overall not impressed. Don't take it the wrong way. It's just that I have high standards when it comes to stuff like this. More so than other users.

The animations feel sluggish and lack needed movement. The only animation I like is the Art Buster animation (it has fluid movement, but could use a little work near the end). All your other custom animations need a lot more work.

I'd also suggest you give that Monado a rig for it to open up. And Shulk's model itself needs a bit of a revamp.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 26, 2014, 08:33:55 PM
I feel you can do so much more with this.

I downloaded this to see how things look, and I'm overall not impressed. Don't take it the wrong way. It's just that I have high standards when it comes to stuff like this. More so than other users.

The animations feel sluggish and lack needed movement. The only animation I like is the Art Buster animation (it has fluid movement, but could use a little work near the end). All your other custom animations need a lot more work.

I'd also suggest you give that Monado a rig for it to open up. And Shulk's model itself needs a bit of a revamp.

It's fine man :V I need more "here's what you need to do" type of feedback with the animations, because I know some of them are just really, really, really bad (like Attack12)

Moves like Air Slash 1 and 2, along with his Attack12 and 13 need a lot of work in my opinion. That and Visions counter start animation needs to be changed a bit.

Art Buster is one of my least favorite animations. Just looks... weird in my opinion. But thanks lol

I'm going to use a model changer for the Monado to open up. I personally would love to have a rig of it opening up, but I don't think the current model is made to be taken apart like that. And there was that guy working on an updated Shulk model on Ike.

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 26, 2014, 07:56:40 PM
Just wondering, will you make the symbols appear when changing between modes ?
I've made them just in case (I can make them bigger if needed) :
[spoiler]


That's awesome. Will definitely use them.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 26, 2014, 10:18:12 PM #1002 Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 10:19:23 PM by powerofthe17
I'm really feeling it! lol sorry had too it's was too much to hold in lol anyway those kanji's look great!! :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

If I can find the original monado model in the game files, along with shulk, would you like that to be done? i'm pretty good with rigging and could get it done for ya, altho it'll be made over a custom boneset tho due to the monado having bones to open up :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 26, 2014, 10:46:15 PM
If I can find the original monado model in the game files, along with shulk, would you like that to be done? i'm pretty good with rigging and could get it done for ya, altho it'll be made over a custom boneset tho due to the monado having bones to open up :p

I'd love it, actually.

I'd also love having a better model for Shulk. The current one is... well... you know lol

And if you do rig Shulk up as a custom rig, the extra bone that I'd need (not including the ones needed for the Monado to open up) is called BackMonado which is a child of BustN. Prefer to have it under all the RShoulderN references.

And please, leave all the Tsune, Tare, and Mantle bones. I don't want to have to change all the bone references again Q.Q


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.