Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Erico9001 on September 19, 2014, 05:11:41 PM
I just want to make sure- Monado Buster is the only Monado mode, right? ..Or am I not putting in the right input to change it?
Oh, hey, it's the creator of the old Shulk moveset! Cool~

Anyway, I can answer this question in Shulk's stead. At the moment, yes, Buster is the only Art you can change into using the N-B.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Angelglory on September 19, 2014, 04:00:18 PM
So is this Shulk using the same model import that has serious rigging flaws or is it a new rig?

Same. I don't really have the patience to rerig it :P

Quote from: Erico9001 on September 19, 2014, 05:11:41 PM
Hey, I tried out the Shulk, and I really like what you've done so far. The animations are looking great, especially when I consider that they are originals.

I just want to make sure- Monado Buster is the only Monado mode, right? ..Or am I not putting in the right input to change it?

Some constructive criticism:
The attacking animations look good, but there are some issues with speed that could be easily fixed.

-The AAA combo is too slow.
-The side B should probably come out faster at the start of the move (end of the move is fine though).
-Lastly, I have to agree that the up B seems a little like Marth's still. I think the reason for that is the high speed at which it comes out, so slowing it down might get rid of that effect.

Yeah, just make use of the frame speed modifier or maybe delete/add some frames to the animations, and the issues will be solved.

Oh yeah, and maybe try to get somebody to do a new rig of Shulk. I tried to get somebody to do so back when I made my Shulk moveset, but I had no success. My hopes are that there might be more interest now that Shulk's in ssb4...

1. Monado Buster is the only mode, yes. You use it by activating B, and then Holding B again.

2. Yeah, I'll need to speed it up

3. I might just leave it as is. It has the strength of Ike's Forward Smash in a relatively fast move.

4. Sure, I'll give that a shot.

5. Look at my response to the first quite lol

I'd rig it, but I just don't have the patience or the time right now. That's why I dropped Zack and Tidus for now.

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 01:59:16 PM

Here's the two Monado's



Didn't even have to edit the PSA bone references :D

What's left for the Beta:

-Down Smash
-Up Smash
-Coding for tilts and smashes.

V1 will have:

-Aerials
-Taunts
-New Wait animations

Final will have:

-Misc Animations(?)
-Grabs
-Final Smash

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 03:19:59 PM

Messed up making the gif so... there you go




I'll make the charge animation after I'm dome with the rest of the smash attacks


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm impressed that you're already to a point where you can be thinking about a beta. You work a lot faster than I thought you would.

Anyway, that animation looks good~ A bit choppy, but that's a result of the gif messing up, I assume.

Also, recolors might be a thing to think about.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Won't be working on the recolors. Others can work on it. And if anything, there's probably someone who already put the recolors up.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 21, 2014, 04:03:23 PM
Won't be working on the recolors. Others can work on it. And if anything, there's probably someone who already put the recolors up.
I think they have some from the other shulk psa :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Was going to work on the Down Smash today, but I got caught up with playing Xenoblade.

Might be able to work on it a bit later.

But man, I'm looking at the videos and gifs for it... There doesn't seem to be an actual From Wait 1 - to the Down Smash transition. It just seems to go to the beginning of it without any real transition...

Post Merge: September 22, 2014, 03:15:11 PM

Reference: http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-22-2014/y6f_i4.gif

Post Merge: September 22, 2014, 04:05:55 PM

Alright, I've decided to make some changes to what the arts will do:

Original
_______________
翔 (Jump): Higher jumps, lower defense.
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, lower jumps, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Higher defense, lower jumps, weaker attacks, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability, lower defense.
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks, lower defense against launching.

Mine
______
翔 (Jump): Higher jumps
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Higher defense, weaker attacks, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you could make a Little Mac psa that would be amazing,and if u could,make it a project m psa? If you could just give me some feedback.
ThePoisonMirage :kdance: :)

Quote from: Shulk on September 22, 2014, 03:14:50 PM
Alright, I've decided to make some changes to what the arts will do:

Original
_______________
翔 (Jump): Higher jumps, lower defense.
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, lower jumps, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Higher defense, lower jumps, weaker attacks, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability, lower defense.
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks, lower defense against launching.

Mine
______
翔 (Jump): Higher jumps
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Higher defense, weaker attacks, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks
I approve of these changes. Also, I love how, out of all the arts, Jump has nothing holding it back. Not like it matters, because Jump doesn't give you THAT much of an edge, I just thought it was funny.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Shulk on September 22, 2014, 03:14:50 PM
Was going to work on the Down Smash today, but I got caught up with playing Xenoblade.

Might be able to work on it a bit later.

But man, I'm looking at the videos and gifs for it... There doesn't seem to be an actual From Wait 1 - to the Down Smash transition. It just seems to go to the beginning of it without any real transition...

Post Merge: September 22, 2014, 03:15:11 PM

Reference: http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-22-2014/y6f_i4.gif

Post Merge: September 22, 2014, 04:05:55 PM

Alright, I've decided to make some changes to what the arts will do:

Original
_______________
翔 (Jump): Higher jumps, lower defense.
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, lower jumps, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Higher defense, lower jumps, weaker attacks, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability, lower defense.
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks, lower defense against launching.

Mine
______
翔 (Jump): Higher jumps
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Higher defense, weaker attacks, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks
nice! nice choices and smart too i think they'l be a bit better lol :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: ThePoisonMirage on September 22, 2014, 09:37:14 PM
If you could make a Little Mac psa that would be amazing,and if u could,make it a project m psa? If you could just give me some feedback.

Will not work on a Little Mac PSA unless there's a much better model that's been made/being worked on.

I might make a P:M version of it when I'm done with the Final Version

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 22, 2014, 09:55:34 PM
I approve of these changes. Also, I love how, out of all the arts, Jump has nothing holding it back. Not like it matters, because Jump doesn't give you THAT much of an edge, I just thought it was funny.

I could make it so that you take more damage (maybe 3 or 5 extra damage) when you get hurt. But I don't think that'd do much.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that would be cool about the changes that don't affect the arts much nice progress :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Shulk on September 22, 2014, 03:14:50 PM
Original
_______________
翔 (Jump): Higher jumps, lower defense.
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, lower jumps, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Higher defense, lower jumps, weaker attacks, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability, lower defense.
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks, lower defense against launching.

Mine
______
翔 (Jump): Higher jumps
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Higher defense, weaker attacks, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks

I like it too, but I think you should put a small downside for the Jump one too

I might just combine Jump and Speed together.

Currently, I'm thinking about just giving the player 5 more damage every time they're hit. Idk, might try that first.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tidus and Zack is dropped..? But..but *sob-sob*
You Never Know!

Until I rig them/Get them rigged better than I had them.

Tidus had a really bad rig. Specifically his arms, neck, and legs.

Zack didn't have properly rigged hands. Also had problems with his arms and legs.

Post Merge: September 24, 2014, 04:55:10 PM

Updated Art List:

翔 (Jump): Higher jumps, take more damage
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Take less damage, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability.
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks.

Now specifics for Jump and Shield

Jump: Take an extra 3-5 damage
Shield: Heal 3-5 damage depending on how much damage is given by an attack. It also can't/won't/shouldn't over-heal you.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.