Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Shulk on September 26, 2014, 11:00:06 PM
I'd love it, actually.

I'd also love having a better model for Shulk. The current one is... well... you know lol

And if you do rig Shulk up as a custom rig, the extra bone that I'd need (not including the ones needed for the Monado to open up) is called BackMonado which is a child of BustN. Prefer to have it under all the RShoulderN references.

And please, leave all the Tsune, Tare, and Mantle bones. I don't want to have to change all the bone references again Q.Q
oh.. umm.... lets see... was it rigged over ike?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I have the ripped files of the iso already, if needed
Characters, armors (or even armorless*cough*)
Oh, and also, this may be useful :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Face model used in the cutscene, with rigged eyes and jaw, I thought this could be useful for giving some expression for the import :D

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 26, 2014, 11:11:48 PM
oh.. umm.... lets see... was it rigged over ike?

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 26, 2014, 11:19:06 PM
I have the ripped files of the iso already, if needed
Characters, armors (or even armorless*cough*)
Oh, and also, this may be useful :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Face model used in the cutscene, with rigged eyes and jaw, I thought this could be useful for giving some expression for the import :D

Did you get the models tho :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 26, 2014, 11:19:06 PM
I have the ripped files of the iso already, if needed
Characters, armors (or even armorless*cough*)
Oh, and also, this may be useful :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Face model used in the cutscene, with rigged eyes and jaw, I thought this could be useful for giving some expression for the import :D
ur not the only 1 with the iso ripped :p

but hard to locate the models due to being numbered..

came across like 6 monado's so far... and a nude shulk... ._.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

The Playable characters start with "16"
... Or at least it seems so

And yeah, having names such as "244322334" is annoying, lol

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 26, 2014, 11:31:35 PM
The Playable characters start with "16"
... Or at least it seems so

And yeah, having names such as "244322334" is annoying, lol
yeah... 16###### is playable characters
25####### - weapons
26/27/30####### - some npc's

now where r the cutscene models? ._.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

IF I'm not wrong, I think it use the default "game" models (for the armor and such), except for the face, which is a separate file

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 26, 2014, 11:36:27 PM
IF I'm not wrong, I think it use the default "game" models (for the armor and such), except for the face, which is a separate file
well i found multiple shulk faces... 1 with him wearing glasses, and another with a tiara.. lmao
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Aren't those the ones used when you have an equipment in the "hat" slot ? lol
You mean models such as this one ? Right ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 26, 2014, 11:45:07 PM
Aren't those the ones used when you have an equipment in the "hat" slot ? lol
You mean models such as this one ? Right ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yep pretty much! xD

anyways just came across shulk's movable face.. so thats a plus

do u know where the monado is that has the animated texture on it? i cant find it...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 26, 2014, 11:28:38 PM
. and a nude shulk... ._.

Yeah, definitely need that.

For the fan service.

No, I'm serious :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

here's what i have pieced together so far... idk if i'll do any other outfits for him

[spoiler]

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i'm trying to remake the model but i'm no good with texture's but i'll try and revamp it to my best and anyone can rig it over ike so yeah here's some progress


any thing to note on this model? also i'm using a modified face of marth and shorts i remade for him :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 27, 2014, 12:40:16 AM
here's what i have pieced together so far... idk if i'll do any other outfits for him

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

any thing to note on this model? also i'm using a modified face of marth and shorts i remade for him :)

Well, there's a guy already making their own custom/revamped Shulk and they're almost done last time I checked. Do whatever you want lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.