Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Shulk on September 28, 2014, 03:28:48 PM
Definitely going to have fun remaking all of my animations lol
You're really feelin' it! :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdes3 on September 28, 2014, 04:11:49 PM
You're really feelin' it! :v

That's an understatement

Haven't been able to work on the Front Smash today. Been working on my own programming project so it's been taking up some time.

Will hopefully get it done by today, and I can start coding the attacks on Monday


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 28, 2014, 05:42:41 PM
That's an understatement

Haven't been able to work on the Front Smash today. Been working on my own programming project so it's been taking up some time.

Will hopefully get it done by today, and I can start coding the attacks on Monday
Sounds like you're already almost ready to release the beta. Jesus, it feels like you just released the alpha yesterday. You work insanely fast.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 28, 2014, 06:12:24 PM
Sounds like you're already almost ready to release the beta. Jesus, it feels like you just released the alpha yesterday. You work insanely fast.

Fast, but subpar animations. Want to go back and improve them.

Hopefully, I'll get on that by next weekend. Have another exam coming up to study for.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 28, 2014, 06:19:33 PM
Fast, but subpar animations. Want to go back and improve them.

Hopefully, I'll get on that by next weekend. Have another exam coming up to study for.
I see where you're coming from...
Oh well... Looking forward for Shulk's beta!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdes3 on September 28, 2014, 06:36:02 PM
I see where you're coming from...
Oh well... Looking forward for Shulk's beta!

Finished the Front Smash, but I want a lot of critique on it. Will bother KJP about it tomorrow :V

Will export all the other animations, make a few fixes in BBox, and start on the coding.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

seems like i was a bit too drunk last night and made some errors on the shoulders...

note to self: dont rig when drunk, otherwise u'll wake up to see a messy rig (even tho the face was perfect).

here's my progress so far..

Done:
-Face
-Neck
-Shoulders
-Elbows
-Bust
-Waist
-Hip
-Sleeves for the hands
-Both Monado's

Left to do:
-Hands
-Fingers
-Hips (for the legs)
-Legs
-Knee's
-Feet
-Toes

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 29, 2014, 05:43:56 AM
seems like i was a bit too drunk last night and made some errors on the shoulders...

note to self: dont rig when drunk, otherwise u'll wake up to see a messy rig (even tho the face was perfect).

here's my progress so far..

Done:
-Face
-Neck
-Shoulders
-Elbows
-Bust
-Waist
-Hip
-Sleeves for the hands
-Both Monado's

Left to do:
-Hands
-Fingers
-Hips (for the legs)
-Legs
-Knee's
-Feet
-Toes


!!!! Drunk! That explains the deep face but never the less good progress mate :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

September 29, 2014, 09:40:25 AM #1043 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 11:29:46 AM by D 3 /\/\ 0 |\|
hah thanks... anyways, shulks fingers, feet and knee's r done.. just gotta do his thighs and he's good to go.

i had to give him 1 bone for his thumbs due to not many verts to have his thumb bend.

edit:
shulk is finished.. here's what he looks like with ur current alpha animation, which was based on Ike's boneset I assume due to the animations in there..
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Rig looks fantastic!

Can't wait to get my hands on it :D


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, awesome work there ! He look way better now :D
... must... resist... rendering attempt... urge... gnnnnh

I'm even more hyped for the PSA now :srs:

So I wanted to test the way the Monado opens up along with the new expressions I'm going to have to do (oh joy...)

Ended up with this



No Shulk, that's not a guitar

inb4 "I'm feelin' it" :V

ignore the fact that his left foot is in the floor :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just saw that there is something weird about his knees, you can see a part of his legs, but I guess there wasn't any other way to make it, lol (I think the original model had a bone just for this part)

And lol'd at the Monado Guitar, I could imagine him at some kind of rock concert
"ARE YOU FEELING IIIIT !?"

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 29, 2014, 05:03:17 PM"ARE YOU FEELING IIIIT !?"
*Insert some crowd yelling "We're really feelin' it!" here*
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.