Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 30, 2014, 11:06:01 PM
nice recolors! :)
Thanks !

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on October 01, 2014, 01:20:59 AM
so ya.. he wants to use vis0 for faces now... :c
Well, wouldn't it be easier to edit the face in 3ds Max and add it to the .pac/.pcs with BrawlBox ? (Merging object or something like that)

Started the coding for the subactions. Should have it done by tomorrow afternoon if I get enough time to work on it.

Will have to obviously change ALL the subactions because of the new boneset along with bone references. So I need to check if the model will load up to begin with lol.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on October 02, 2014, 12:40:27 AM
Started the coding for the subactions. Should have it done by tomorrow afternoon if I get enough time to work on it.

Will have to obviously change ALL the subactions because of the new boneset along with bone references. So I need to check if the model will load up to begin with lol.
lol yeah and i hope his body doesn't stretch again other wise he's a human slenderman lol :P
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Nah, found a workaround to port ALL the animations so I don't have to do them myself hehe

Thanks to DSX8, I also fixed a problem with his waist. Although it took two days to actually fix ._.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on October 02, 2014, 02:58:35 AM
Nah, found a workaround to port ALL the animations so I don't have to do them myself hehe

Thanks to DSX8, I also fixed a problem with his waist. Although it took two days to actually fix ._.
so what was the problem with the waist? o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: D 3 // 0 || on October 02, 2014, 08:40:16 AM
so what was the problem with the waist? o.o

No clue, but I rotated every value with WaistN by 10 and it works :P




Alright, so I've decided that the Beta v1 won't have a blue laser coming from the Monado. I'll save that for V2. V2 will also include a new Art or two. Specifically Speed and Jump.

Will work on fixing all the sword rotations for attacks, making sure the hitboxes are in the right places, and then fixing bone references





Here's the beta

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206506

I'll update it tomorrow to fix the run animation specifically.

Will update it a bit with animation updates to Attack12, Attack13, Front Smash End, and Back Slash some time soon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, I tried it a little bit and I just realized how the side B is pretty OP ._.

Particularly if you do a short hop and then backslash, you can hit the opponent two time and dealing 42% to him
Also, an odd thing I've noticed, if the opponent is right behind you when the air backslash landing animation is done, he'll be taking a hit right before Shulk switch back to his "wait" animation

I like the smash attack, just need the beam to make them better, but they are pretty good looking ! (the up one looks a bit weird tho)
Also, just an idea for the down smash, how about making it spin only once or twice when the smash is not completely charged ?

Quote from: LJSTAR on October 04, 2014, 12:05:43 PM
Particularly if you do a short hop and then backslash, you can hit the opponent two time and dealing 42% to him

Alright, I'll probably add more frames to the Backslash Fall animation


QuoteAlso, an odd thing I've noticed, if the opponent is right behind you when the air backslash landing animation is done, he'll be taking a hit right before Shulk switch back to his "wait" animation

Wat

Quote
I like the smash attack, just need the beam to make them better, but they are pretty good looking ! (the up one looks a bit weird tho)

I'll take a look at it

QuoteAlso, just an idea for the down smash, how about making it spin only once or twice when the smash is not completely charged ?

I could do that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: LJSTAR on October 04, 2014, 06:01:26 PM
I don't know how to explain that, a gif will explain it better :
[spoiler]
Hitboxes problem?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: LJSTAR on October 04, 2014, 06:01:26 PM
I don't know how to explain that, a gif will explain it better :


Fixed it. Going to update the dropbox link right now when I fix another bug that popped up

Bugfix will be coming soon. Fixed the above problem and it screwed something else up. Probably screwed up some float variables lol. Will do more testing before I make a final bugfix and put it up.

But that'll have to wait for later. I'll be out for the rest of the day/night




Finally was able to fix the bugs/glitches/demons of hell.

Updating the current link right now.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've made a pack with CSP/BP (from SSB4), CSS, hud name and game icon
Even if the 8th CSP/BP is the armor-less one, I've made a place holder "green team" recolor for it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cpjojv9zlhy9qt/Shulk.rar

Screens :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know I've been really silent as of late, and it's because I've been doing a whole lot of thinking about what to do next.

I've decided to shelf Shulk (that sounds weird...) for a while and work on other projects that I've had in mind for a very long time.

Let's see if they can even come to fruition lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here's a hint as to what I've been working on.

NOTE: Not everything that's there will be completed/ever completed/am I even considering to even do

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.