Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Things im working on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Epic, specially the Gohan one.
But what happened to Scorpion?
He is still unfinished.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on September 26, 2013, 09:37:05 PM
Epic, specially the Gohan one.
But what happened to Scorpion?
He is still unfinished.
I stopped. he has way too many glitches. do you know how to start a poll on a thread? wanna let people vote on my next project.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on September 26, 2013, 09:48:13 PM
I stopped. he has way too many glitches. do you know how to start a poll on a thread? wanna let people vote on my next project.

No, I still don't know how to to that.
Oh, and I want to tell you that the Espio over Marth PSA was truly problematic due to Mediafire.
So, it was Mediafire's fault.
I redownloaded it and works fine but with one glitch on Up-B.
If you want to have it back, tell me (though I believe you still have it).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on September 26, 2013, 09:48:13 PM
I stopped. he has way too many glitches. do you know how to start a poll on a thread? wanna let people vote on my next project.
at the bottom of your thread it should say add poll

September 26, 2013, 10:10:37 PM #110 Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:32:57 PM by FitMr.MW01.pcs
that gohan looks epic
will u make a caped version?

Ps:  I wanted to vote on all of your upcoming psa's. Seriously.

Hey can you send me the menu theme on your new models video?

Quote from: Majin Ganondorf Uchiha on September 26, 2013, 10:31:12 PM
Hey can you send me the menu theme on your new models video?
cant. sorry. really wish i could.




Voted for Wolverine over Charizard Update. The model currently causes some lag because its high poly.


Why Scorpion over Marth?
Marth is getting boring.
Espio
Sephiroth
Ichigo
...
So many based on Marth.

I voted for Scorpion, but honestly Marth is not the best idea.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Voted Wolverine.

Why?

Because that model is sexy and makes me wanna continue my Wolverine v2 PSA.

Cali, shoot me a message over skype. We'll talk about it.

BTW, Slick is dope bruh... very nice (custom?) PSA. I'd make a custom PSA if I had the right model.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 30, 2013, 05:43:43 AM
Voted Wolverine.

Why?

Because that model is sexy and makes me wanna continue my Wolverine v2 PSA.

Cali, shoot me a message over skype. We'll talk about it.

BTW, Slick is dope bruh... very nice (custom?) PSA. I'd make a custom PSA if I had the right model.
thanks =) i would love to continue wolverine



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on September 30, 2013, 10:07:58 PM
thanks =) i would love to continue wolverine

And since SFX hacking is now possible for Gecko users, then it would be even better.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.