Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Hey Brawlers. Well as you know my computer is down. I won't be able to PSA or do anything for brawl for some time. That means a Hold on Broly and any future PSA's I have in mind. I will try my best to get back in action. Sorry for the hold up.

If you want to get in contact with me, hit me up on Skype. Calikingz01  I'm on there when I get the chance.

PLEEEEASE don't bug (annoy) me about PSAing, Sawndz, or anything dealing with model rigging.  :>.>palm: :>.>palm:



I know how ya feel. But my computer is back up, I just don't have any of the broly files.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 25, 2013, 03:27:26 AM
I know how ya feel. But my computer is back up, I just don't have any of the broly files.
yea smh, its going to take a while for me to get a new Laptop. I really want another MacBook tho. but imma continue on broly on one of my old PCs.  Hate that i have to do this but it will help me finish broly asap.



What all is left?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

July 26, 2013, 07:52:26 PM #94 Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 08:08:12 PM by CaliKingz01
Whats left for Broly:
- Dash ( i keep messing the animation up. its a clothesline attacks )
- Down Tilt, Side Tilt
- Up Smash
- Air Up-B
- Final Smash
the down tilt is simple. its just a trip attack.  the FS is going to be kinda Difficult. I want him to be able to turn LSSJ Broly and be kinda over powered.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Good PSA's.
Specially the Crash Bandicoot one.
Also the Slick one, but what I hate is that it doesn't come with the SFX pack.
However, they are good.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

August 10, 2013, 04:56:35 PM #96 Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 07:11:23 PM by Renova
Any chance of removing the special fall from Crash's Air Neutral B?

I'm aware of your no request. Just posting as a suggestion since I cant open this in PSA.

Quote from: Renova on August 10, 2013, 04:56:35 PM
Any chance of removing the special fall from Crash's Air Neutral B?

^this
Yeah, it's kinda pointless to have Crash go to hopeless mode when using a weak attack in the air.
Understandable if it was a punch or a powerfull move, but just a shot that deals 4% of damage and does no knockback is pointless.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 10, 2013, 03:40:28 AM
Good PSA's.
Specially the Crash Bandicoot one.
Also the Slick one, but what I hate is that it doesn't come with the SFX pack.
I still have the slick SFX
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohg5abc6ri5mc7t/Adult%20Slick%20%28The%20HitMan%20Hedgehog%29%20Over%20Pikmin.rar

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Got some Good News and some Bad News.
-Good News: Got my new Laptop. FINALLY!! i will be updating a few of my projects.
-Bad News: I have NO Internet at home right now so they might not be released for another month =(

I promise you Brawlers, I will make up for my absence.  :af: :af2: :happy:



All PSAs Cali makes are awesome and well done. Most of them clearly are perfect ports with no .rel.

Too bad that the Espio over Marth&Wario was so problematic and got deleted.
Looked awesome, but only worked perfectly on Training mode.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.



September 21, 2013, 02:17:26 AM #104 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 02:18:42 AM by Mr.MW

just wanted to subscribe to this thread really

but it would be cool to have a battletoads psa
i know there is already one but it uses models over donkey kong

by the way i have a cool final smash for scorpion over Link if youre interested...

well atm i only have the idea but i can make it work