Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

It is?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

well i guess im doing a battle toad PSA
:af:



Next is either Scorpion or Wolverine.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 05, 2013, 06:43:50 AM
well i guess im doing a battle toad PSA
:af:
cant wait to see some previews
like your other hacks im pretty sure you wont dissapoint.
also, for the final smash
you could use this premade final smash:
@7:12
basically the toads will surf in the water and attack opponent
http://youtu.be/3QghzltwLm8?t=7m12s

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 09, 2013, 07:55:01 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It has the same pose and walking animations from Espio over Marth.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Looks good, maybe new dodge and run that look similar to fox or falcos?

Quote from: Majin Ganonpunch on October 09, 2013, 10:27:18 PM
Looks good, maybe new dodge and run that look similar to fox or falcos?
are you good at making animations?



Not sure if insulted...

Or actually asking for help...

===

Looks good so far but when you're ready to work on Wolvie... lemme know.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 10, 2013, 06:35:10 AM
are you good at making animations?
I know how to, but I havent animated for a while also on the costumes the choice is really hard. They're all awesome!

October 11, 2013, 03:50:03 AM #131 Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:33:53 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Majin Ganonpunch on October 11, 2013, 12:12:02 AM
I know how to, but I havent animated for a while also on the costumes the choice is really hard. They're all awesome!
oo ok. it would be nice to have a better  dodge animation. and no one like the ssj 4 idea i see. lol the goku outfit is finished

Post Merge: October 11, 2013, 06:15:35 AM

Gohan with his Father's outfit

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSJ 3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I like the SSJ4 idea it sounds awesome!


well with buucario by mariodk out, i'd personally prefer an adult gohan rather than the teen who went against cell XP ...however, although i have my preferences, i do like how this hack looks and think it's very well-made :) for that, i give you two thumbs up ^^ .... .... ....good job :3
I'M JUST A DOOD