Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

why did no one think about Hitmonchan as alternate costume for Little Mac?
anyways there is one already over falcon, he may work with your PSA.

June 26, 2015, 12:37:17 AM #1201 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:20:52 AM by CaliKingz01
lol your so right about that alternate. I'm going to do it lol

Post Merge: June 27, 2015, 06:20:52 AM

Pokemon X/Y Hitmonchan alternate for Mac :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



editing little mac psa with some hitmonchan exclusive effects would be fun too for that slot :P like elemental punchs :P.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Its been a long time but I'm updating this my X Moveset with the help of Blaseth. Just finished rigging this Model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



July 03, 2015, 01:26:14 PM #1205 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 01:05:36 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 30, 2015, 11:45:18 AM
Its been a long time but I'm updating this my X Moveset with the help of Blaseth. Just finished rigging this Model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh cool. Are you just updating the model or other aspects?

Post Merge: July 05, 2015, 01:05:36 PM

Oh yeah, what's up with Little Mac? I thought you were deploying him Friday... Still some bugs?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

o i'm sorry i thought i put a real release date on here. lol he will be released tuesday or wednesday




About to take a look at your Little Mac's animations. Pretty exciting!

This Little Mac PSA looks very impressive...

Is this for vBrawl or PM? I ask because it looks like it's playing on 3.5 or something given the character gravity and Melee FD, but usually things are for vBrawl if not specified anywhere. Either way, it looks amazing and I'll try it in PM regardless. Some animations need tuning from my look at the video but the coding looks to be flawless.

July 08, 2015, 05:51:16 AM #1210 Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:00:50 AM by CaliKingz01
its for VBrawl. Idk if it works for PM

Post Merge: July 08, 2015, 10:00:50 AM

Starting my next Project Already
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I'll give it a shot anyway. Most things aren't that hard to adapt to PM anyway.

That's a sweet model for Goku...

Big ups on the Little Mac he's very fun to play with :)

What's your next project Goku or Bass?

Little Mac plays VERY smooth! Like he was meant for Brawl... he's awesome! You're REALLY good at making Smash 4 characters (I mean characters in general, but I think it takes a particular amount of detail to make a modded character feel like their official counter part, and you've got that detail).
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Time to animate! :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.