Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

August 07, 2015, 04:13:33 AM #1245 Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:33:15 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Nebulon on August 05, 2015, 02:57:14 PM
These Goku skins are hilarious.

When do you think you'll launch a WIP video? Do you have all of the moves planned out?
at the moment I don't know when I will release a WIP video "BUT" I will say all the animations are pretty much done and I'm sure you guys will like the side B. Its the Ki Blast and its reflect-able

Post Merge: August 07, 2015, 04:33:14 AM

Here's a small WIP animation for Goku
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 07, 2015, 04:13:33 AM
at the moment I don't know when I will release a WIP video "BUT" I will say all the animations are pretty much done and I'm sure you guys will like the side B. Its the Ki Blast and its reflect-able

Post Merge: August 07, 2015, 04:33:14 AM

Here's a small WIP animation for Goku
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A side B Kai Blast seems fitting :) he does use Ki Blasts. If people like the old Side B then they can use the old and this one with Brawl EX.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I just hope this move-set doesn't make use of a counter. They've become too overused with most psa's

Quote from: Blueblur22 on August 08, 2015, 08:10:05 PM
I just hope this move-set doesn't make use of a counter. They've become too overused with most psa's
rejoice my friend. NO COUNTER ATTACK!!!!  just plan ol kicking A**. Down B is based from Smash Crusade  with a twist to it



No counter attack but yes SSJ mode?

I hope you keep that feature.
Also, I hope the SSJ mode Final Smash is an overpowered kame-hame-ha.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: The Following on July 14, 2015, 09:39:57 PM
Hey Cali, you're gonna flip the Goku model skin back to normal right?

Quote from: The Following on July 16, 2015, 02:38:39 PM
Any chance this will be an alternate costume with original SSJ hair design? (The bulkier gold hair he had during his fight with Frieza)

http://i.imgur.com/oAowj9q.png


And will the 3x Kaioken Kamehameha he did against Vegeta be a special (or final smash) when he's in his Kaioken form?

Quote from: The Following on July 21, 2015, 04:15:55 PM
Any hints or anything?

hey, if there's a reason you won't answer my questions, could you say so? if you won't because of spoilers or something, that's fine and i'd be ok with that, but it seems rude that you're replying to everyone else inquisitions and ignoring mine
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Quote from: The Following on August 09, 2015, 02:09:45 PM
hey, if there's a reason you won't answer my questions, could you say so? if you won't because of spoilers or something, that's fine and i'd be ok with that, but it seems rude that you're replying to everyone else inquisitions and ignoring mine
O my bad. lol  I missed your question. what do u mean about flipping goku's skin?




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 10, 2015, 07:34:07 AM
O my bad. lol  I missed your question. what do u mean about flipping goku's skin?

i was referring to your Goku model having the symbol on the right side of his chest, when it should be on the left

i was just curious if you were leaving it that way, or if you would fix it
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Quote from: The Following on August 10, 2015, 05:50:54 PM
i was referring to your Goku model having the symbol on the right side of his chest, when it should be on the left

i was just curious if you were leaving it that way, or if you would fix it
oo ok. ummm with the costume with the logo on it, I would have to rig again because I want to see if I can do that.




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 15, 2015, 08:16:53 PM
So far what do you guys think
https://youtu.be/jtVT_ct9OLE

- Walk animation is really ugly
- Ki Blasts should only go straight forward, angle in the air (why are they yellow?)
- Kamehameha has too much distance for not even charging it
- More SFX needed for other animations

Quote from: TheRealHeroOfWinds on August 15, 2015, 08:41:11 PM
- Walk animation is really ugly
- Ki Blasts should only go straight forward, angle in the air (why are they yellow?)
- Kamehameha has too much distance for not even charging it
- More SFX needed for other animations
1 beta walk animation ( no one really use the walk either )
2 Play a few more DBZ games and you will know why the ki blast are yellow
3 the kamehameha always has distance. thats why it stands out. I've never played a dbz game that has a short range Kamehameha.
4 SFX come last. they are still MarioDK's old SFX over Pit. I haven't changed nothing dealing with SFX just yet.

Oh yea for the Ki Blast, Im making over Pit's arrows and you can guide them.  I think it fits Goku or any other DBZ character that you can move the Ki Blast. 



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 15, 2015, 08:16:53 PM
So far what do you guys think
https://youtu.be/jtVT_ct9OLE


If you want people to like the PSA because of quality:
-You need to redo a lot if not all of the animations. It looks like this PSA was made in 2012 and barely an upgrade from MDKs.
-Not a fan of being able to curve the ki blasts/pit arrows
-Kamehameha hitbox is too large vertically, make it a bit more narrow



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 you guys are seeing the old stuff. I recorded the video maybe a week ago. since then I made slight adjustments to some animations. Like for one, the AAA combo. The Kamehameha animation is changed up a bit. like i reduces the hitbox and GFX size. the Ki Blast still the same but now I'm going to make it a fake projectile. ( Really dont want to but hey gotta do it since I keep getting negative feedback on it lol ) the walk just need some tweaking. I dont want to give him the whole flying walk thing like every other dbz mod. Also I feel offended about my animations looking like 2012 Large Leader lmao. jk. I know they need work. But thanks for the criticism.  It helps me edit my  stuff better.