Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on September 03, 2015, 10:54:07 PM
Other than Goku, Gohan is getting some updates. and I mean some MAJOR updates. AND before people ask, YES the Father Son Kamehameha will be included in one of his Final Smashes


I took a break for a while. I see the last update was about Gohan. That's pretty cool, the moveset's grown on me a lot :)

With Goku, are you going to have any alternate models for him that represent other characters? Like how you've got Balrog and Hitmonchan over Little Mac?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


The new kamehameha graphic is kinda weird to me, but I can get used to it
overall, I'm hyped for this, btw is this PSA still over Pit?


This looks likea winner!

I'm excited.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

The PSA looks great my only question is does the ssj and kaiken mode provide any character enhancements? Like is he stronger or faster in these modes?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 05, 2015, 06:13:28 PM
The new kamehameha graphic is kinda weird to me, but I can get used to it
overall, I'm hyped for this, btw is this PSA still over Pit?

I said the same thing as well as the GFX for charging. I was wondering it it would be possible for Cali to basically import MarioDK's Kamehameha GFX and Saiyan aura GFX to this Goku, but I guess not.
I......don't have a sig.....

This is why Calikingz01 is a big inspiration to my mod packs. Keep up the good worj

I like the new moveset (and the new kamehameha) graphics.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Well I would like to thank RandomTBush for teaching me how to get Smash Wii U models on my own :)



I voted for Tails because he lacks of good PSAs.
Also, none of them has a moving mouth for him.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 26, 2015, 07:14:53 AM
Well I would like to thank RandomTBush for teaching me how to get Smash Wii U models on my own :)

Praise

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 26, 2015, 07:14:53 AMWorking on Bass

PRAISE

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 26, 2015, 07:14:53 AM
Frieza

Sweet Lord in heaven, this is some gooood stuff. Keep up the good work, Cali.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I voted for Piccolo, but in case that Frieza won, would you use the model I imported?

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 26, 2015, 07:14:53 AM
Well I would like to thank RandomTBush for teaching me how to get Smash Wii U models on my own :)

This one's gonna be fun. Are you incorporating all of his hidden moves too?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

The Goku PSA would be even more awesome if we could change the .sawnd file to one of the subspace enemies.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!