Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: ebola16 on April 05, 2016, 10:39:09 PM
So Frieza is a Falco based PSA? Darn, there's no Brawlex Falco .rel yet.
well me and calikingz may port this over to fox or wolf so you can use brawlex

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 07, 2016, 10:30:08 PM
well me and calikingz may port this over to fox or wolf so you can use brawlex

But Falco clones work with the Fox module, right?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

April 08, 2016, 08:39:45 AM #1487 Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:39:27 AM by ebola16
Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 07, 2016, 10:30:08 PM
well me and calikingz may port this over to fox or wolf so you can use brawlex
Ah that's excellent news, thanks! Fox is also incompatible with Brawlex so Wolf would be ideal. Here is an image with all stable Brawlex 2.0 .rels for reference
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Beta Captain Falcon module also works well as long as the Final Smash doesn't transition to the scene involving the Blue Falcon.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: ebola16 on April 08, 2016, 08:39:45 AM
Ah that's excellent news, thanks! Fox is also incompatible with Brawlex so Wolf would be ideal. Here is an image with all stable Brawlex 2.0 .rels for reference
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Beta Captain Falcon module also works well as long as the Final Smash doesn't transition to the scene involving the Blue Falcon.
fox's psa can work over wolfs rel as for falco we would have to port his psa over but would not be that hard

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 09, 2016, 02:33:49 PM
fox's psa can work over wolfs rel as for falco we would have to port his psa over but would not be that hard
As long as the PSA works over one of the Brawlex .rels I'll be happy. Thanks!
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Another GFX  for one of his Attacks.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Almost finished with the Jin Model since there isn't one on the Internet anywhere. Making him more Slim Fit and have to edit the textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 18, 2016, 03:06:40 AM
Almost finished with the Jin Model since there isn't one on the Internet anywhere. Making him more Slim Fit and have to edit the textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fantastic!

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

I really am looking foward to the dragon ball character, I have an idea of a DBZ-styled PSA (for which I already have the models and everything ready..) and I guess this could be a good kickstarter since I don't know anything at all about PSAing

May 01, 2016, 06:22:36 AM #1495 Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 11:17:33 AM by Ebola16
Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on March 14, 2016, 05:36:23 PM
u need to download xnalara
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=147100
open the mesh
go to file tab
and export as obj
easy

Just thought I'd mention that this script lets you directly import .mesh and .xps into 3ds Max.
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=181251
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Is there any word on if KTH will release his Shulk mod? I know you only helped with it but KTH isn't saying anything as well as he told me to ask you. Also, good luck with Frieza and Jin.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on May 04, 2016, 02:04:48 AM
Is there any word on if KTH will release his Shulk mod? I know you only helped with it but KTH isn't saying anything as well as he told me to ask you. Also, good luck with Frieza and Jin.
I am interested in the rumored Shulk mod too.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: NoWon1196 on May 04, 2016, 02:04:48 AM
Is there any word on if KTH will release his Shulk mod? I know you only helped with it but KTH isn't saying anything as well as he told me to ask you. Also, good luck with Frieza and Jin.

For short, we have "technical problems" with Shulk.

ok. Not a problem

Post Merge: May 05, 2016, 09:05:40 PM

ok. Not a problem