Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

this scorpion is gonna be so much fun to play with; even more fun in the dead pool stage you have planned

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 22, 2014, 05:11:27 AM
Alts for Scorpion. Maybe MORE to Come.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The last 3 need some fixes.
Specially the MK9 one.
The Injustice one looks amazing.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 22, 2014, 12:07:55 PM
The last 3 need some fixes.
Specially the MK9 one.
The Injustice one looks amazing.
if your talking about the fingers there is nothing i can do. every time i try to rig them right they always come out weird. sorry. and the last alt costume i fixed up a couple days ago. i just dont have pics of it right now.



May 23, 2014, 06:49:10 AM #723 Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 06:51:26 AM by justadood
tbh, for the f smash (for scorpion) i was expecting a sword one, like a sort of (simultaneous) two-sword overhead-slash that looks like something in between the double sword slash here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and his sword finisher here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'M JUST A DOOD

Scorpion is going to have that double Slash as a move. Its up to you guys to find out how to unlock it lol. :af:

Also i Revamped Scorpions Alt Costume.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



May 23, 2014, 02:33:50 PM #725 Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 02:36:04 PM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 23, 2014, 06:17:57 AM
if your talking about the fingers there is nothing i can do. every time i try to rig them right they always come out weird. sorry. and the last alt costume i fixed up a couple days ago. i just dont have pics of it right now.

Neh, the hands are fine.
I was talking about the colors.

Post Merge: May 23, 2014, 02:36:04 PM

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 23, 2014, 10:39:05 AM
Scorpion is going to have that double Slash as a move. Its up to you guys to find out how to unlock it lol. :af:

Also i Revamped Scorpions Alt Costume.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The BEFORE one, looks way better.
You may include both.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 23, 2014, 10:39:05 AM
Revamped Scorpions Alt Costume.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


How is that a revamp? >.> the before one is a "revamp" of the after one lol

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 23, 2014, 10:39:05 AM
Scorpion is going to have that double Slash as a move. Its up to you guys to find out how to unlock it lol. :af:

Also i Revamped Scorpions Alt Costume.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Actually, I think you revamped the models, but not the textures, am I right? Because the textures from before looks WAY better, but the model from after looks smoother IMO.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Its a revamp because the model itself in game looked funny and the face was all off. the arms were for two different models i combined to try to make the model look better. and the after pic settings in 3ds max were on flat and I do plan on re-texture the after to make it look better. I do agree the before textures look very Nice but if you had the model, you guy would have been like, YUCK! lol I basically Frankenstein  the before lol. I will try my best to get better textures.



lol, looks pretty promising :) and if the 'before' one has a nice texture like that, i'm guessing the after one is gonna look even nicer, which is pretty cool ^^

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 23, 2014, 10:39:05 AM
Scorpion is going to have that double Slash as a move. Its up to you guys to find out how to unlock it lol. :af:

d'aawwwww! :D you're a little ray of sunshine!! that's pretty sweet news! ^^
I'M JUST A DOOD

We need a preview now.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Ok so I've made some improvements on the textures for the new model. The old model was Super Buff looking and this one is smooth.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What do you guys think?



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 24, 2014, 02:09:24 AM
Ok so I've made some improvements on the textures for the new model. The old model was Super Buff looking and this one is smooth.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What do you guys think?

That's a lot better. Indeed.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 24, 2014, 02:09:24 AM
Ok so I've made some improvements on the textures for the new model. The old model was Super Buff looking and this one is smooth.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What do you guys think?
WAY better. Just need some work for the shoes and the low part of the pants, and it's all good IMO.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May we have a preview of Scorpion?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.