Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

youve done it again. megaman x feels alot better, and more authentic with his alts

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I said it to MarioDK and I say it to you. Megaman should not be ported onto Snake. Not only because I really like vBrawl Snake and will never replace him but also because I think the Megaman PSA only needs 1 thing improved.

It's too damn slow. Shooting the first Pellet from the Mega Buster takes 2 seconds when it should be taking 0 seconds.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on August 18, 2014, 01:51:02 PM
I said it to MarioDK and I say it to you. Megaman should not be ported onto Snake. Not only because I really like vBrawl Snake and will never replace him but also because I think the Megaman PSA only needs 1 thing improved.

It's too damn slow. Shooting the first Pellet from the Mega Buster takes 2 seconds when it should be taking 0 seconds.

this ^ plus i dont like ness so he should stay on ness. plus a lot of other people already ahve him on ness so they could still keep their css stuff and what not
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ad a Brawl Ex guy I'd like him over Snake. It's also be nice if his Leaf Shield acted as a shield, if the tornado graphic didn't pop, if he used Rush, etc basically it's not JUST shooting (though I agree). I'm game for Snake.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ness can be brawlex'd for megaman
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey Calikingz I finally managed to get your Zero psa working (turns out I was just missing peach entry files for my brawl ex'd costumes) and I liked it so much that I made a brawl ex version that uses paratroopa's ef file to avoid conflict with peach.
https://www.mediafire.com/?9hb4eynqawihgub

Only issue I had with it is that some dirt bursts from the charge shots when facing peach, but other than that every move seems to be working fine. Dunno how to do sfx replacements over bosses and such though, so for now I'm just gonna play with him mute. Thanks for the awesome psa!

August 18, 2014, 07:11:08 PM #921 Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 12:14:24 PM by CaliKingz01
to Blase  & SonicBrawler,  I agree BUT Snake has all this stuff you can use for his items.
There are ALOT of things I tried to fix over ness but wouldn't work:
-The N-B move is Glitchy
-The tornado is mess up
-Some of his attacks are really slow
-He doesn't shoot the Lemons (lol).
-Instead of a Clash Bomb its the Stick bomb ( which is ok )
- His Grab moves need improvements

If I start him over snake it will have all the real items. I like snake but sometime you gotta make a sacrifice for a better PSA lol



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 18, 2014, 07:11:08 PM
If I start him over snake it will have all the real items. I like snake but sometime you gotta make a sacrifice for a better PSA lol

And c'mon, BrawlEx or .rel porting exist.
You don't need to replace Snake.
He can be over Snake, but as I said, you can .rel port him over anybody else or make a clone using BrawlEx.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

If I need help I will let you guys know. and for people who do like snake, you guys can always make this PSA Brawl EX'ed



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 19, 2014, 03:36:56 AM
If I need help I will let you guys know. and for people who do like snake, you guys can always make this PSA Brawl EX'ed

^This is what i mean.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Honestly with BrawlEx in the state it's in now there's no excuse not to use it if you want to keep all your regular characters. Since the snake rel for brawlEx works flawlessly it would be a total waste not to take advantage of him for mega. I'd love to have mega man use actual crash bombs instead of sticky bombs, that's for sure. I've never been fond of characters who can spawn regular items, especially if they're bombs or heavier weapon types.

August 19, 2014, 05:44:17 AM #926 Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:50:51 AM by Mariodk
clash bomb can be over C4
since it can stick to other charaters too and snake himself
+ can possible be edited to have a timer instead of need of active
beat can be over up-B thing snake got
(unless you making rush up-B but beat is also offcial in smash 4 now)

i was planing to port megaman over snake cuz of these 2 things
but the PSA had to be over ness cuz some reasons that i not even know why
ask KTH why over ness
since i knew he will worked best over snake cuz of the C4
and maybe even use more articles to the AAA/N-Air/Side-tilt shooting and side-smash
Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on August 18, 2014, 01:51:02 PM
It's too damn slow. Shooting the first Pellet from the Mega Buster takes 2 seconds when it should be taking 0 seconds.
thats a PSA glitch
i was trying to make it shoot as fast as possible but i also had to make it so you can go from using "AAA" to start walking while shooting and stop walking while shooting
like megaman moveset can right now

and that with too slow is cuz of the animations (i only made the up-B,afew edits for AAA/side tilt and Down-Air)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok look. I know that Snake has everything you need to make a good Megaman PSA but I'm still not convinced that Megaman should actually be over him. I am too good with Snake to replace him and I never use Ness which is why I want him to be replaced.

I also want to point out that I can't and won't use BrawlEX. I just recently stopped using Project M as the only thing I liked about Project M I can now get for vBrawl through downloadable hacks. I also don't give a crap about BrawlEX.

Make Megaman over Snake if you want to but if you do then there's only 2 things I want. 1: Update the Ness Version with what you CAN fix that doesn't need him to go over Snake. 2: Add the Throws that I made that they never used (I worked hard on those by the way!) and remove the blurryness on the Warp in Model textures.

That's all. I'm finished.


On another note.

I tried your Megaman X and it's alright. Could use some work but it's good either way. But I'm kinda bumbed out that you didn't make so that X was white in his entry or went from his regular armor to the chosen armor. But besides that I liked it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on August 19, 2014, 04:59:40 AM
Honestly with BrawlEx in the state it's in now there's no excuse not to use it if you want to keep all your regular characters. Since the snake rel for brawlEx works flawlessly it would be a total waste not to take advantage of him for mega. I'd love to have mega man use actual crash bombs instead of sticky bombs, that's for sure. I've never been fond of characters who can spawn regular items, especially if they're bombs or heavier weapon types.

thats the thing. i dont want to keep all my characters. i hate ness, i liek snake. see? easy solution. i replace ness.

i just wish everyone would stop praising brawlex as if its the best thing ever.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 19, 2014, 07:42:22 PM
thats the thing. i dont want to keep all my characters. i hate ness, i liek snake. see? easy solution. i replace ness.

i just wish everyone would stop praising brawlex as if its the best thing ever.

You see, almost everyone here loves BrawlEx.
They love to have all characters, and also want new ones. See?
Easy solution: You replace Ness, others add a clone.

You don't like BrawlEx, then that's your own opinion and you shouldn't complain against people who love/want it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.