Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: Nebulon on August 23, 2014, 03:23:55 AM
Seems like you're working on a lot of things... and I'm interested in all of them.  :happy:

Without anyone expecting a commitment, which do you think will realistically be done first with what projects you've got right now?
Roll. shes done, i just want one more alternate costume and i will release her.  OO Sub Zero is going over someone else. Sorry for those who wanted him over snake but Im sure you guys will love the psa regardless who its over.  the models are done for Sub Zero, Majin Vegeta and a Secret PSA I'm working on. Can't give nothing away. Just know your going to be blown away!





Yeah I didn't feel like being fancy this time. I'll do it for the next preview.

The X8 Models are nearly completed. The only thing that remains now are the Metal Textures and to make the Hermes and Ikarus version of the Armor X.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

where's the 'Like' button?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on August 23, 2014, 10:44:53 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah I didn't feel like being fancy this time. I'll do it for the next preview.

The X8 Models are nearly completed. The only thing that remains now are the Metal Textures and to make the Hermes and Ikarus version of the Armor X.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjKWYoXTd9o

I am speechless, an epic model with an epic PSA...
It's like an epic-ception, guys  :srs:

http://youtu.be/R0eKbM7utqo Preview of the Models.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


August 26, 2014, 12:57:41 PM #951 Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 01:00:36 PM by Nebulon
She looks more fluid then the Megaman PSA. I have total faith in whatever ou have planned for your new Megaman :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

August 29, 2014, 03:24:46 AM #952 Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 08:24:06 AM by CaliKingz01
Enjoy! they are here!




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 29, 2014, 03:24:46 AM
Enjoy! they are here!



There's nothing but costumes and CSP's in Deadpool's folder.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 29, 2014, 03:27:08 AM
There's nothing but costumes and CSP's in Deadpool's folder.
Re-Download



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 29, 2014, 03:50:46 AM
Re-Download
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 29, 2014, 03:24:46 AM
Enjoy! they are here!


They don't fit each other at all xD
But I still download it cuz I wanted something new... lol...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdes3 on August 29, 2014, 09:57:40 AM
They don't fit each other at all xD
But I still download it cuz I wanted something new... lol...
lol i know. i made this cuz i didnt want zelda or sheik anymore



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 29, 2014, 10:18:38 AM
lol i know. i made this cuz i didnt want zelda or sheik anymore


This is like another Marvel vs. Capcom PSA.

Roll is from Capcom right?

Roll from one side, Deadpool on the other one in this case Marvel.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Heya Cali. I don't know who you're working on next but I've got sounds for Megaman over one of the bosses in my ex build. ShinF made the sounds and I ported Megaman's GFX. Feel free to use our sounds since we've got them all anyway. That way you won't need to worry about finding clips, you can just put the sound IDs in the .pac based on what we've got. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 29, 2014, 10:05:21 PM
This is like another Marvel vs. Capcom PSA.

Roll is from Capcom right?

Roll from one side, Deadpool on the other one in this case Marvel.
Yep, Roll is from the Mega Man Franchise so... Capcom... lol...
And yeah, nice way to see it... lol...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.