Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

August 30, 2014, 05:53:41 PM #960 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 05:56:40 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: Esdes3 on August 30, 2014, 05:40:08 PM
Yep, Roll is from the Mega Man Franchise so... Capcom... lol...
And yeah, nice way to see it... lol...

I hope Pokemon Trainer gets an EX module. I want to use Cali's Ryu, Wolverine, Spiderman combo.

And if Zelda is perfected I'll use Deadpool and Roll.

Post Merge: August 30, 2014, 05:56:40 PM

Also, can Roll and Deadpool transform into one another at all? Or are thy just on Zelda and Sheik.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on August 30, 2014, 05:53:41 PM
I hope Pokemon Trainer gets an EX module. I want to use Cali's Ryu, Wolverine, Spiderman combo.
That would be awesome! This along Sonic Heroes PSA! Truly EPIC!!

Quote from: Nebulon on August 30, 2014, 05:53:41 PMAlso, can Roll and Deadpool transform into one another at all? Or are thy just on Zelda and Sheik.
I think they're separate... No Roll to Deadpool or viceversa... But I might be wrong... Who knows... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Obscure The Nines on August 30, 2014, 10:10:09 PM
no sound packs?
I'm making a quick update to put the sound pack in there. just taking time




Woah awesome new texture for Broly I presume?


Now Broly comes in SSJ mode :)




Can't wait for this more Broly epicness

Heya Cali. When you work on Megaman over Snake are you going to try to get him as close to Smash 4 Megaman as possible?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on September 20, 2014, 11:15:13 PM
Heya Cali. When you work on Megaman over Snake are you going to try to get him as close to Smash 4 Megaman as possible?
I was going to try that but if i can't get it to work, im going to try something different



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on September 20, 2014, 11:51:49 PM
I was going to try that but if i can't get it to work, im going to try something different

There's definitely a demand for Smash 4 characters :) With your talent I don't see how you couldn't make it spot on. I'm rooting for you anyway.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Majin Vegeta is Back in progress!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



The good thing about Dragon Ball Z Characters is that the animation is already crap in the anime so anyone can animate them. Therefor I will never animate a Dragon Ball Z Character :P

Also I've been doing some edits on the X PSA. I'll be having a video of the update up probably today.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on September 29, 2014, 12:18:33 AM
Majin Vegeta is Back in progress!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!