Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: Blaseth on September 30, 2014, 09:15:32 AM
The good thing about Dragon Ball Z Characters is that the animation is already crap in the anime so anyone can animate them. Therefor I will never animate a Dragon Ball Z Character :P

Also I've been doing some edits on the X PSA. I'll be having a video of the update up probably today.

are you calling cali bad at animaating? lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No I'm calling Dragon Ball Z's Animators bad at animating.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

More previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Damn Vegeta where'd you get that shiny smexy ass jumpsuit of yours?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 06, 2014, 12:56:55 AM
More previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He looks so good that the whole rest of the game and dbz models on other PSAs look like rubbish compared to him. You really went all out, huh?

Any movelist you'd be willing to provide? I'm curious how he'll differ from the Vegetas on the vault.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on October 06, 2014, 09:38:01 PM
He looks so good that the whole rest of the game and dbz models on other PSAs look like rubbish compared to him. You really went all out, huh?

Any movelist you'd be willing to provide? I'm curious how he'll differ from the Vegetas on the vault.
I dont have a list of his moves because he has a lot hidden moves that I won't speak of lol.  video coming soon tho :)



He nearly finished!!! Preview of all his attacks.

Enjoy

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 21, 2014, 10:10:20 AM
He nearly finished!!! Preview of all his attacks.

Enjoy

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You have a knack for making any day turn into Christmas.

Absolutely superb looking. I'm stunned.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 21, 2014, 10:10:20 AM
He nearly finished!!! Preview of all his attacks.

Enjoy

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Definatly worth downloading when its up, very well done
did ya miss me?

3 final smashes?
wtf?

also
Would be cool for Vegeta to say "[censored]ttt...."
whenever he flies off into outer space...

Teach me Master!!  Amazing and well done.  :af2: what's next? That Goku you were talking about? :af:

Quote from: Chaoticchronos on October 22, 2014, 04:56:21 AM
Teach me Master!!  Amazing and well done.  :af2: what's next? That Goku you were talking about? :af:
Lol. Goku is next on my list. I have the Models ready. I will try to give him a secret moveset within  the moveset.



Cool, now do these models transform or no? Was wondering if you we're using model changers or no?

The King of all Saiyans
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 26, 2014, 10:54:21 PM
The King of all Saiyans
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My head exploded with that.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.