Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 02, 2013, 04:23:45 PM
I need the files. lol you never gave them to me. unless you want me to do it from scratch

oh lol yeah. from scratch. ours are broken anyway
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Black (SonicBrawler) on June 02, 2013, 04:42:38 PM
oh lol yeah. from scratch. ours are broken anyway
lol ok. send me the original tails and knuckles psa. not the ones for Sonic Heros



well knuckles and tails are fine its just sonic that is broken

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on June 02, 2013, 08:57:24 PM
well knuckles and tails are fine its just sonic that is broken
ok. so i will start sonic from scratch. lol 



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 02, 2013, 09:57:44 PM
ok. so i will start sonic from scratch. lol 
sweet. once you finish Sh is finally done
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 02, 2013, 10:59:46 PM #50 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:47:44 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Black (SonicBrawler) on June 02, 2013, 10:01:35 PM
sweet. once you finish Sh is finally done
BIG question. how did you get the model and animations to work without deleting bones?

Post Merge: June 03, 2013, 08:47:44 AM

Almost finished with Sonic. check out the video

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



hey CaliKingz01, how are you?

any new projects?

Quote from: narutofan1 on June 11, 2013, 01:35:52 AM
hey CaliKingz01, how are you?

any new projects?
working on broly



AH!!! Thats what I was forgetting.

I got busy with stuff and I'm real sorry for that.

What was it you wanted me to animate again?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I cant wait for these projects

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 11, 2013, 02:52:09 PMAH!!! Thats what I was forgetting. I got busy with stuff and I'm real sorry for that. What was it you wanted me to animate again?
i need his AAA, Down-A, and Side A animations. i got the Smash Attacks and the Specials. i wanna base all his moves from DBZ Budokai 3



needing new SSJ aura model? for broly?
this one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Why did you delete Heartless sonic

June 13, 2013, 02:31:55 AM #58 Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 02:33:06 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Slim Shady on June 12, 2013, 08:39:26 PM
Why did you delete Heartless sonic
didnt have it any more =(

Post Merge: June 13, 2013, 02:33:03 AM

Quote from: Mariodk on June 12, 2013, 04:32:35 PM
needing new SSJ aura model? for broly?
this one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes please! love the way that looks. Good job