Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 06, 2013, 11:49:18 PM
hey calikingz,i was gonna set up battle stadium D.O.N gohan vs goku 1.5 over pit,as soon as the match starts,he pressed b and the game crashed!,can you please fix this asap
yea idk why he does that. im tweaking some stuff so please be patient and i will update him.



Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 06, 2013, 11:49:18 PM
hey calikingz,i was gonna set up battle stadium D.O.N gohan vs goku 1.5 over pit,as soon as the match starts,he pressed b and the game crashed!,can you please fix this asap


Hmmm....mine doesn't crash when I have Battle Stadium D.O.N Gohan against Goku 1.5 over pit...:/..it seems to work just fine for me...could it be a file that is messing with other character files that seems to be the cause of this?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 06, 2013, 11:49:18 PM
hey calikingz,i was gonna set up battle stadium D.O.N gohan vs goku 1.5 over pit,as soon as the match starts,he pressed b and the game crashed!,can you please fix this asap

Make sure you don't have a rel in the module folder from a previous psa you've used. That often leads to bugs like what you've mentioned.

question calikingz,what adjustments/tweaks/etc are you making to broly?
did ya miss me?

Well I'm adding animations to him. Cali's prolly tweaking the PSA so attacks hit better or w/e

I have a few throws to animate for Dante today, and Cali sent me the gifs for two of Broly's throws... I may have those done today as well.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey, Cali I have a question for you

What exactly was the problem with Scorpion's grabs? Was it the fact that he couldn't throw people after he grabbed them?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 03:46:56 AM
Hey, Cali I have a question for you

What exactly was the problem with Scorpion's grabs? Was it the fact that he couldn't throw people after he grabbed them?
yes it was that issue. i have it where you can throw the spear from a distance. spear works fine and everything. just the grab. and i will redo scorpion since i've gotten better at model editing and model changing



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 12, 2013, 09:02:27 PM
yes it was that issue. i have it where you can throw the spear from a distance. spear works fine and everything. just the grab. and i will redo scorpion since i've gotten better at model editing and model changing

I can fix the grab if you want


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 09:16:55 PM
I can fix the grab if you want
oo please if u can, i will continue psaing him over Link



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 12, 2013, 09:27:42 PM
oo please if u can, i will continue psaing him over Link

If the error is what I think it is, then it should work.

Do you have an updated version of the hack you're working on or are you using the same build that's on the vault


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's good to hear.
Scorpion over Link really needs to be finished.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 09:49:35 PM
If the error is what I think it is, then it should work.

Do you have an updated version of the hack you're working on or are you using the same build that's on the vault
im using the same one. havent touched it since the glitch happens



Manjin Vegeta over Wolf would be too good!! Please do it over wolf for those of us that can't use MarioDKs psa.

You should give him the ability to transform majin with taunt, but unable to transform back until death.

Galick gun normal. Atomic blast majin.

I also think it would be cool if side b was the first portion of the rush attack from budokai 3 where vegeta dashes to his opponent ( like captain falcon side b) does several quick hits and launches the opponent in the air at a 45 degree angle. kk. Boeh did something similar in regards to the launch animation with his Goku over Captain falcon edit in regards to the launch I just mentioned. In that psa if you keep mashing A, at the end of gokus attack, he kicks his opponent forward at an angle.

I'm really glad you're considering doing this Psa.

yeah I agree the Vegeta Moveset  that MarioDK released was glitchy and would freeze when I put him in brawl.  :srs:

It would be amazing if you fixed it or made another Vegeta PSA including Majin form and moveset, possibly as well as the super saiyan forms too like ss1 and ss4 as the other taunts but then again I wouldn't want to over do it either because due to file size on the models, psa, and motions etc.

But then again just expressing my thoughts and ideas lol, after all you Calikingz01 and MarioDK are the DBZ experts ;). And still thinking about doing a D.O.N Battle Stadium Goku?!;D

Majin vegeta is one of my top 3 fav dbz characters. I would like that
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.