Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

i might use a different model btw  it won't be the vegeta model over wolf because i HATE how long his arms are. and my transform method is going to be way different than MarioDK's PSA.  He will transform using the smash ball and you will have a Option to use up the time limit by using his Self District move or waist the time limit just by beating the crap out of your opponent. It won't be over powered at all AND i will be making custom sounds since the sounds over wolf were kinda weird too. ( Sorry MarioDK if it Sounds Like im bashing on you lol ) but the More votes, the more I would like to do this PSA. and I will update my thread with his moves I will give him. 



MarioDK's Vegeta is awesome but has the same issues that some other people already said.

And even MORE issues come when his .sawndz file is inserted, because when you try to grab ANYONE, the game crashes inmediately. Also, it delete's Snake's SFX, making him freeze the game because no sounds are found.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'll get to work on the grab issue asap.

But I'm in the middle of a game :P

I'll get back to you when and if I get it to work


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 13, 2013, 08:34:51 PM
i might use a different model btw  it won't be the vegeta model over wolf because i HATE how long his arms are. and my transform method is going to be way different than MarioDK's PSA.  He will transform using the smash ball and you will have a Option to use up the time limit by using his Self District move or waist the time limit just by beating the crap out of your opponent. It won't be over powered at all AND i will be making custom sounds since the sounds over wolf were kinda weird too. ( Sorry MarioDK if it Sounds Like im bashing on you lol ) but the More votes, the more I would like to do this PSA. and I will update my thread with his moves I will give him. 

I'ma need a version for a taunt... cause I don't play with Smash Balls. Like I've always said, transforming into SSJ doesn't have to make him stronger in brawl... it could be a simple as giving him different moves.

Instead of Galik Gun, he could have Final Flash or Big Bang attack. They can be the same strength but function differently...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 14, 2013, 08:43:52 PM
I'ma need a version for a taunt... cause I don't play with Smash Balls. Like I've always said, transforming into SSJ doesn't have to make him stronger in brawl... it could be a simple as giving him different moves.

Instead of Galik Gun, he could have Final Flash or Big Bang attack. They can be the same strength but function differently...

Budokai 3 Atomic Blast instead of Galicia gun

question calikingz,if you dont mind me askin,when do you think broly will be done?
did ya miss me?

Some time after I'm done animating his throws. Which will be soon.

I was really busy today so I couldn't get to them.

Stupid snow :/
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 15, 2013, 05:34:22 AM
Some time after I'm done animating his throws. Which will be soon.

I was really busy today so I couldn't get to them.

Stupid snow :/

Throws of whom?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Probably Broly's


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^

Working on them now actually.

Look for a link in my thread to the stream.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 16, 2013, 12:04:01 AM
^

Working on them now actually.

Look for a link in my thread to the stream.
Send a Link to your thread.



>_>

That was yesterday xD

Throws are done. Didn't I send them to you?

Also my thread should be on page 1 as well... like a few topics between mine and yours.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Calikingzif you are working on a other version  of vegeta
wait to i have updatad/fixed the vegeta on BV right now since i have already fixed the throw freezes&better SSJ aura&shorter finalflash
more alts(for support to cbliss) like vegeta in sasuke(pre timeskip) outfit

and after my updata/fix of vegeta i think i leave vegeta in your guys hands
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: TheDoctor_Mariodk on December 17, 2013, 09:45:53 PM
Calikingzif you are working on a other version  of vegeta
wait to i have updatad/fixed the vegeta on BV right now since i have already fixed the throw freezes&better SSJ aura&shorter finalflash
more alts(for support to cbliss) like vegeta in sasuke(pre timeskip) outfit

and after my updata/fix of vegeta i think i leave vegeta in your guys hands

Just to throw it out there, the galick gun damage and knockback currently is way too much.

Quote from: Renova on December 17, 2013, 11:38:56 PM
Just to throw it out there, the galick gun damage and knockback currently is way too much.
i know that why i made it weaker
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later