Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

I just can't believe how you guys can understand him.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

It's something you force yourself  to do when you realize that he's pretty much a one-man-army when it comes to making hacks.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 18, 2013, 03:02:35 AM
It's something you force yourself  to do when you realize that he's pretty much a one-man-army when it comes to making hacks.

But it is insanely hard to understand what is he saying.
I understand him, but after like... 5 or 10 minutes?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

He is just an [censored] that doesn't even try to write English correctly.
And when somebody has a doubt, he complains A LOT as if his English was PERFECT.
But sadly, no.

Quote from: SoulCaliburElite on December 18, 2013, 03:32:37 AM
He is just an [censored] that doesn't even try to write English correctly.
And when somebody has a doubt, he complains A LOT as if his English was PERFECT.
But sadly, no.

Well, he is not from the USA. Not even from the American continent.
So, there was no reason to insult him that way.
What we need is just try to understand what is he saying.
And to not be rude with other people.
I've seen many people acting like that here, but you just crossed the line.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: SoulCaliburElite on December 18, 2013, 03:32:37 AM
He is just an [censored] that doesn't even try to write English correctly.
And when somebody has a doubt, he complains A LOT as if his English was PERFECT.
But sadly, no.

You made an account just to bash someone's English?

If he was so difficult to understand then he wouldn't have over 600 pages on his thread.


Anyway...

Looking forward to a Christmas release from both of these talented PSA'ers on the vault.

December 18, 2013, 05:25:21 AM #291 Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:46:34 AM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: Renova on December 18, 2013, 04:24:56 AM
You made an account just to bash someone's English?

If he was so difficult to understand then he wouldn't have over 600 pages on his thread.

Thanks for telling me that. I probably know who is him.

He is probably GamerPro, because he wrote that like him.
And, he also made that acount (GamerPro) to annoy people.

Don't worry, I know how to handle this ;)

EDIT: I knew it!
He is that same guy, and he is my younger cousin (yeah, I know, super annoying -_-).
He used my Gmail account to create this while I was at the bathroom.
My bad to let it opened. Sorry about that problem.
And I'm not joking.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

@MarioDK I can wait for your fixed version. I really liked the PSA but i really hated the fact that it froze on me. BTW my Goten PSA over Fox freezes the same way. How did you fix that issue for Vegeta? Inbox me when you get the chance.



I can't wait to see what's in store for a fixed vegeta psa from MarioDK and Majin Vegeta Psa from Calikingz01!!;)

And so that's why goten didn't work for me on my brawl...:/..I was wondering why it wouldn't work correctly, same goes for the gotenks PSA from MarioDK...:/..they frozed for me when on the select stage screen.:/

Other than that ;)...I'm waiting for Broly, but in the meantime, I'm making animations and stuff of my own too.

question calikingz,you know the shadow armor i showed you for megaman x,do you plan to make that as and alternate costume for your new megaman x psa?
did ya miss me?

I cant find that model. only if someone could make it



I've been meaning to ask you.

Whats the progress on that Super Buu: Broly Absorbed model?

Its funny that thats a thing because I was reading DBM and Super Buu totally tried to absorb Broly.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

since the x6 shadow armor is not on the vault, i have put a topic in model requests,hopefully that will get someone to do it :)
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 19, 2013, 07:52:24 PM
since the x6 shadow armor is not on the vault, i have put a topic in model requests,hopefully that will get someone to do it :)
That would be nice if someone makes it



THANK YOU!!!! Broly is too awesome!