Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on February 28, 2014, 07:39:27 PM
So you don't need any of my files, or you do?
I still need your files. wanna see what you did



February 28, 2014, 07:49:29 PM #451 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:17:15 PM by SpoonTheMan
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 28, 2014, 07:44:09 PM
I still need your files. wanna see what you did

Alright, I won't be able to get them to you right now, but I'll see what I can do :)

Post Merge: February 28, 2014, 09:12:29 PM

@CaliKingz

Alright Here they are :) It will probably have you enter the code twice to download each, just to let you know, In case it doesn't seem to work:

(Changing Buster Color - Glitchy Polygons): http://www.filedropper.com/fitrobot00_1

(Full Transformations - Overkill Filesize): http://www.filedropper.com/fitrobot00_2

(Working - No Special Features): http://www.filedropper.com/fitrobot00_3


Quote from: SpoonTheMan on February 28, 2014, 07:49:29 PM
Alright, I won't be able to get them to you right now, but I'll see what I can do :)

Post Merge: February 28, 2014, 09:12:29 PM

@CaliKingz

Alright Here they are :):

(Changing Buster Color - Glitchy Polygons): http://www.filedropper.com/fitrobot00_1

(Full Transformations - Overkill Filesize): http://www.filedropper.com/fitrobot00_2

(Working - No Special Features): http://www.filedropper.com/fitrobot00_3
I know why the model is a overkill in filesize. lol too many pieces of the model. the one i have i deleted and reduced the Poly in the model.



Is there a soundpack being made for Knux over Marth?

Quote from: warioman22 on March 01, 2014, 01:52:56 PM
Is there a soundpack being made for Knux over Marth?
yes there is.



Did you ever decide what u are going to do with Scorpion's Final Smash?

Yeah, Scorpion needs to be finished!!!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

CaliKingz01 me and nebulon made your bomberman over link load all of his gfx from the crazyhandeffect.pac if you want to put in your pac for ppl that will brawlex him and dont want to get gfx problems when fighting link go into nebulon pack on his signature and download the fitbomberman.pac just letting you know.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 02, 2014, 04:35:49 PM
Did you ever decide what u are going to do with Scorpion's Final Smash?
yes. he will stun an opponent and Finish Him will appear and he does his classic finisher.



have you managed to fix the bomberman fs glitch yet?
did ya miss me?

March 03, 2014, 05:13:52 PM #460 Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 06:16:35 PM by Renova
In the MvC over Pokemon Trainer PSA, Ryu (Squirtle) does 40 damage with his tatsu (side B).

Can you fix this? Anytime I attempt to edit the damage of the PSA in Brawlbox of Special S he just loses all functionality and T poses.

I'm only asking because you took credit for the port and the originals don't have this issue.

speaking of ryu over squrtile,for some reason the game crashes whenever he gets killed:( idk if this applies to spiderman or wolverine,can you please look into this
did ya miss me?

Heya Caliking, I just got your Megaman X to load it's GFX from enemy ef_deathpod. When a R.O.B. module comes out for Brawl EX this version will not conflict with R.O.B. If you're interested in including it in your DL, let me know (PM me preferably since I may forget to check here). :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ryu over squirtile freezes my game only when he gets killed,can you please fix this?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on March 06, 2014, 11:10:56 PM
ryu over squirtile freezes my game only when he gets killed,can you please fix this?

If it's just an isolated accident (as in, you're the only one that has that problem), then that's on your end.

And jesus christ man, it's been 3 days and you're bumping this thread like crazy. Calm down. :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.