Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: Renova on March 14, 2014, 06:08:38 PM
I think Scorpions Teleport Punch should be Special S (side B).

It could act as a roll so that there's no collision possible while hes doing it and have a high recovery so its not spammable.
  *The naruto PSA (Not the Jrush) has something similar to this when Naruto goes Kyubii mode. When that psa dash attacks while in that mode, he attacks the opponent from behind.

I voted for the Majin Vegeta PSA because of this video. Vegeta is so badass.

http://youtu.be/d7IvsW9xHnU
Lol... Vegeta reminds me of a certain King who cannot be mind-controlled because of his pride... Lol...
Majin Vegeta would be an awesome PSA! Though I'm curious : Would you do his exploding Final Smash?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 14, 2014, 06:42:26 PM
Lol... Vegeta reminds me of a certain King who cannot be mind-controlled because of his pride... Lol...
Majin Vegeta would be an awesome PSA! Though I'm curious : Would you do his exploding Final Smash?

It's possible to make it a OHKO and also kill himself.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks like Scorpion is going to win.

Are you waiting for 10 votes or what?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

March 15, 2014, 02:21:00 AM #498 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 02:22:52 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 14, 2014, 06:42:26 PM
Lol... Vegeta reminds me of a certain King who cannot be mind-controlled because of his pride... Lol...
Majin Vegeta would be an awesome PSA! Though I'm curious : Would you do his exploding Final Smash?
His FS will be if you reach a certain % you will do the final explosion. and it will give vegeta 999% but it destroys everyone


Post Merge: March 15, 2014, 02:22:51 AM

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 15, 2014, 01:24:09 AM
Looks like Scorpion is going to win.

Are you waiting for 10 votes or what?
More than likely Scorpion is next lol. waiting for a new model to be made since the one i have is messed up



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 15, 2014, 02:21:00 AM
His FS will be if you reach a certain % you will do the final explosion. and it will give vegeta 999% but it destroys everyone


Post Merge: March 15, 2014, 02:22:51 AM
More than likely Scorpion is next lol. waiting for a new model to be made since the one i have is messed up


Which one do you prefer?

I personally prefer either Alt. Scorpion from MK9 or Injustice Scorpion.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 15, 2014, 02:21:00 AM
His FS will be if you reach a certain % you will do the final explosion. and it will give vegeta 999% but it destroys everyone

You could make it so that he automatically dies after he kills everyone, if you want it to.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah its possible to self terminate.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

March 15, 2014, 12:00:45 PM #502 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 12:31:34 PM by CaliKingz01
So its been almost a month and I still haven't gotten this advertised.... :>.>palm:

"UPDATED"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



awesome work man,but 2 questions

1:how did you get the bigger model to work

2:how did you get so freaking good at brawl modding?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 15, 2014, 12:00:45 PM
So its been almost a month and I still haven't gotten this advertised.... :>.>palm:

"UPDATED"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Are there any changes to the PSA? I'm asking because I've still got the one I ported for BrawlEX, so if you changed anything in the PSA and tell me then I could change those things in the GFX fixed version I've got.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Good that Megaman X arrived, but the cartoon CSP's look so bad.

We need to make the common Brawl ones.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on March 15, 2014, 02:34:09 PM
awesome work man,but 2 questions

1:how did you get the bigger model to work

2:how did you get so freaking good at brawl modding?
lol i optimized the model in 3ds max and i used a different face. And just spending my free time practicing



Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 15, 2014, 05:04:08 PM
Good that Megaman X arrived, but the cartoon CSP's look so bad.

We need to make the common Brawl ones.

Well, I've made some CSP for my personal use, using the model from the moveset, it's not really "Brawl Style" though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LJSTAR on March 15, 2014, 09:19:03 PM
Well, I've made some CSP for my personal use, using the model from the moveset, it's not really "Brawl Style" though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still good enough.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: LJSTAR on March 15, 2014, 09:19:03 PM
Well, I've made some CSP for my personal use, using the model from the moveset, it's not really "Brawl Style" though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They look so good... Brawl Style or not...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.