Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

joined because mortal kombat and megaman stuff :P

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Look who's getting a HD Model update
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And Looks who's getting close to completion :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Need Ideas For a Up-B, Forward Smash and Down Smash for Scorpion. Throw some Ideas out there. Pictures, videos, and gif file will help me so much.  :af2:



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 09, 2014, 10:32:14 AM
Look who's getting a HD Model update
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And Looks who's getting close to completion :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Need Ideas For a Up-B, Forward Smash and Down Smash for Scorpion. Throw some Ideas out there. Pictures, videos, and gif file will help me so much.  :af2:

My first thoughts:

Side A:
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4884638/jumping-spinning-back-side-kick-o.gif

It's a jump back kick. I think moves like this for Scorpion, or any other ninja for that matter, are valuable in that they remind us just how nimble they are. I get Scorpion is a 400+ pound undead, but I still think moves like this have value. It's flashy, and looks nice.

I don't know for the Down Smash :/ maybe try some new, like a two hitter Front Down Smash? That's abnormal...

For Up Special, I don't know if this would work... But I think it'd be cool if while grounded you did sort of an Olimar Up Special, but with your Scorpion rope, and then once it connected it would bring an enemy down to the ground in front of you. I'd imagine the attack would be Scorpion throwing his rope, and once it lands would make a stab sound like Wolf's Side tilt, then the animation would have Scorpion ripping the rope back, and the opponent would fall in front of him. It should be quick so that the opponent doesn't have too much time to react, but the hit box should be small so that it requires skill to pull off. It should do too much damage, it should just act as a way to set up a combo.

As for the aerial version... I'm okay with a Scorpion teleport where you pick the trajectory to come out of, similar to Shiek's, but maybe only have the move able to go 3 directions up (Straight up, slight left, slight right)

My two cents.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

not sure what to do about the side smash,but for the down smash:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Same picture incase it isn't displayed

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43l7i0ynl1rqgtoqo1_500.gif
did ya miss me?

May 09, 2014, 07:59:24 PM #694 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:41:30 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on May 09, 2014, 05:32:20 PM
not sure what to do about the side smash,but for the down smash:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Same picture incase it isn't displayed

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43l7i0ynl1rqgtoqo1_500.gif
Sorry but i actually have other plans for something similar to this for scorpion. :)


Post Merge: May 09, 2014, 08:22:11 PM

Quote from: Nebulon on May 09, 2014, 03:07:07 PM
My first thoughts:

Side A:
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4884638/jumping-spinning-back-side-kick-o.gif

It's a jump back kick. I think moves like this for Scorpion, or any other ninja for that matter, are valuable in that they remind us just how nimble they are. I get Scorpion is a 400+ pound undead, but I still think moves like this have value. It's flashy, and looks nice.
Thanks for the ideas and I will use your idea for the Side Smash.

see :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 09, 2014, 07:59:24 PM
Sorry but i actually have other plans for something similar to this for scorpion. :)


in other words
that is the
Final Smash
srry for ruining the surprise

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 09, 2014, 11:36:38 PM
in other words
that is the
Final Smash
srry for ruining the surprise

How do you know it is the Final Smash?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I saw your animation for the side B (the teleport punch), and the ground version needs to have a wind-up before he punches.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You need to have testers, and I want to be one of them.

Scorpion just looks so amazing.

BTW, if you want a BrawlEx version, you might change the SFX ID's to make Scorpion have his own sounds. One good suggestion is to make him have Pokey's Soundbank as he has many sounds and they are long enough.

I might do it, but IDK how to change KO sounds, low sounds, Final Smash or Tilts.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

So, how is Scorpion so far?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


And Looks who's getting close to completion :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Need Ideas For a Up-B, Forward Smash and Down Smash for Scorpion. Throw some Ideas out there. Pictures, videos, and gif file will help me so much.  :af2:
[/quote]

i believe hes almost done, i assume, he's got some coding,testing,and animating left, all good things to those who wait
did ya miss me?

LOL Someone Guess what move this is going to be and I will tell the Release Date :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 16, 2014, 02:40:08 PM
LOL Someone Guess what move this is going to be and I will tell the Release Date :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well, the throwin up of the hands remind me of Rain from Mk 3 Ultimate.

But this is scorpion... But Rain and Noob Saibot have a vertical teleport... The distance between the shrink and upper cut seems too big to be a counter.... It'd be a confusin Up B...

I'm gonna say Final Smash?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I don't know why, but I would say F-Throw...

i would call this a down special, it might be a counter or a simple teleport and attack from below move.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.