Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: LJSTAR on May 16, 2014, 02:58:59 PM
I don't know why, but I would say F-Throw...
Your Close!




Up throw


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Throw...
or Back Throw... dunno why... lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

...Back throw?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 16, 2014, 07:51:57 PM
Your Close!
DAMN IT !
Well, I guess with the others, now we know what move it is, at least, it's a Throw ! xD

Lol... He sure knows how to animate his thread... :laugh:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Down Throw.

If not, then Up-Smash.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Up Throw is correct

Well Scorpion SHOULD be finished around May 20-25 :happy:
Hope you guys can hold out long.  Also I will release a Preview soon as well.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 17, 2014, 02:35:04 AM
Up Throw is correct

Well Scorpion SHOULD be finished around May 20-25 :happy:
Hope you guys can hold out long.  Also I will release a Preview soon as well.

I can't wait for it.
GET OVER HERE!!!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Ok so I have to push the Date up a bit more. I ran into some glitches so Scorpion might be done around May 25-30. Hope you guys can hold out that long lol. Plus I'm making Alt costumes for him



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 22, 2014, 02:46:08 AM
Ok so I have to push the Date up a bit more. I ran into some glitches so Scorpion might be done around May 25-30. Hope you guys can hold out that long lol. Plus I'm making Alt costumes for him

It might be easier to hold off with a video :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 22, 2014, 02:49:00 AM
It might be easier to hold off with a video :)


^This.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Alts for Scorpion. Maybe MORE to Come.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.