Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

So is anyone else having problems with Zero's alternate models or is it just an issue on my end? Cause I'd like to work on making a brawl ex effect version again but I don't wanna jump on it if there's an issue with the psa causing the costumes not to load.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on July 15, 2014, 12:19:07 AM
So is anyone else having problems with Zero's alternate models or is it just an issue on my end? Cause I'd like to work on making a brawl ex effect version again but I don't wanna jump on it if there's an issue with the psa causing the costumes not to load.
yea ur the only one dude. lol I've played with all costumes and i get no glitch



Aight, I'll have to mess with it when I get the chance and see if I can figure out what I did wrong. I'll probs just redownload and put it all in over again, maybe there's something I missed. I'm thinkin it might've been one of the peach entries or something.
Thanks for the verification there, I'll be lookin forward to getting Zero up and running!

Roll for BRAWL!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 15, 2014, 10:59:52 AM
Roll for BRAWL!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[ROLL HYPE INTENSIFIES]
I love it already, even if it's just an animation preview :srs:

I guess her moveset will be based on TvC's one ?

Quote from: LJSTAR on July 15, 2014, 11:25:23 AM
[ROLL HYPE INTENSIFIES]
I love it already, even if it's just an animation preview :srs:

I guess her moveset will be based on TvC's one ?
yup. maybe from MvC as well



Yay !
Well, MvC could be useful for the tilts attacks I think (and maybe the Roll-Buster for neutral B too)

Hoho! Roll for Brawl! This could be interesting to have the Mega girl fighting here!
inb4soniaalt:v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Haha. I almost didnt suggest Roll xD

Another Alt

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 16, 2014, 07:16:28 AM
Another Alt

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you should have used Brawl Mario parts instead like i did for Buu (Mario Absorbed) but still a funny alt XD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 16, 2014, 07:16:28 AM
Another Alt

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

XD
Funny alts are funny!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Another Picture of Roll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Going on the MvC style, huh? Well, you said that the moveset would be partially inspired from that game so... quite expected and looks really good :D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.