Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

no clue for the Up B but since they made Beat for the Megaman psa on the vault, I might TRY to use Rush for her



I guess Rush is one of the best option for the up B so far, but... "which" Rush ? Rush Coil (like Megaman's up B in SSB4) or maybe something more like Rush Jet ? (to be a bit more original, in my opinion :p)

July 22, 2014, 11:24:55 PM #887 Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:43:11 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: LJSTAR on July 22, 2014, 10:21:45 PM
I guess Rush is one of the best option for the up B so far, but... "which" Rush ? Rush Coil (like Megaman's up B in SSB4) or maybe something more like Rush Jet ? (to be a bit more original, in my opinion :p)
If I can get the Rush Jet that would be pretty cool

Post Merge: July 23, 2014, 08:43:11 AM

Roll's Dash Attack. It needs to be slowed down a bit tho

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Lol I was Bored

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 22, 2014, 11:24:55 PM
If I can get the Rush Jet that would be pretty cool

Post Merge: July 23, 2014, 08:43:11 AM

Roll's Dash Attack. It needs to be slowed down a bit tho

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There needs to be more of a transition between the end of the swing to the wait. It looks really sloppy leaving it like that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 04, 2014, 04:40:26 AM #890 Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 06:33:46 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 04, 2014, 02:44:12 AM
There needs to be more of a transition between the end of the swing to the wait. It looks really sloppy leaving it like that.
It looks WAY better in-game.

Post Merge: August 05, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

Showing off some stuff for Roll.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 04, 2014, 04:40:26 AM
It looks WAY better in-game.

Post Merge: August 05, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

Showing off some stuff for Roll.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that's pretty cool dude, all tho I was wondering about an update video for your deadpool, it looks good.

Thanks. Also Im looking for a new model to use for Wolverine. just an update since the current one is high in Poly. This is the one i'm going to use after tweaking it a bit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 04, 2014, 04:40:26 AM
Showing off some stuff for Roll.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cleaning time!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, other than that, it looks really good! Looking forward to play as her :D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Look who's getting an Big Model update!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 07, 2014, 05:06:07 AM
Look who's getting an Big Model update!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you got that model nice cant wait to see it

August 07, 2014, 03:49:31 PM #897 Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:50:44 PM by SonicWolf01
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 07, 2014, 05:06:07 AM
Look who's getting an Big Model update!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

were did you get a cool model like that mate? (:

August 07, 2014, 05:04:48 PM #898 Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 05:05:46 PM by Esdese/S3
Wasn't that a new design for X that has never been used?

EDIT: As for an Alt, I'll definitely say a Sonia Strumm/Harp Note costume!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

That Roll, That X ... Oh god
I'm hyped like a little kid, now :srs:

Oh, by the way, if I may suggest and Alt for X (or, to be more precise, for X's Ultimate Armor), what about the custom "SH" ("SoundHolic") armor that he got in this clip ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbDWsCPe2Ig
I thought that it was pretty cool, lol (But it isn't canon at all)

And I think you should maybe make X's iris a bit wider , I don't know why, they seems kinda weird (but it's probably just me anyway)