Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


What about something like this to actually have Protoman present.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

I WAS working on a better Battle Network Protoman. I don't really know why I stopped...

I should probably start working on him again.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 02, 2014, 11:05:11 AM
Look who's getting a New Final Smash! MegaMan Over Snake.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Will try to get Alt outfits to work with the FS as well.
Example: ProtoMan comes out with Zero, Roll comes out with Roll from one of the other Megaman games.
you guys see the picture.
this video is how i feel on the new final smash and his other outfits

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 12, 2014, 08:32:49 AM #1023 Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:46:30 PM by CaliKingz01
Lol! People thought this would be funny
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: December 12, 2014, 12:46:30 PM

He's Nearly ready for release.........Again. lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




the day has finally come! a brawlexable megaman that is over snake!
I hope you dont mind if I import rokko-chan for megaman later

@Nebulon.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Merry christmas and a happy brawl Hacking year to you Calikingz01
did ya miss me?

Anyone know if there is a snake port over ness? I can't use brawlex cause the brawlexclone tool download link is broken?

Quote from: keepitreal on December 19, 2014, 09:30:29 PM
Anyone know if there is a snake port over ness? I can't use brawlex cause the brawlexclone tool download link is broken?

You don't need the BrawlEx Clone Tool.

You can do it manually.

And Snake is a clonable character, there's no need to port him over Ness again.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Just gave the brawl ex ver of megaman a run and he works like a charm! Really nice work as always, Calikingz. You really cleaned him up well and I love how you threw in a Sonic alt costume like with Zero and X (Nice touch on the final smash there too).
Not sure if it was intentional or forgotten, but there's no fake throwable blade version for the BrawlEx version. I think I might just get rid of the smokeball anyway though, it's honestly not that hard of a sacrifice to make. Awesome work!


Master Chief, as there's absolutely no Master Chief moveset here.

I can help with it.
I have some models (weapons, grenades, etc), many SFX, etc.
I might say how, but IDK if it is against the rules from here.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

If trunks wins the poll, I have the models ready

Jacket
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Armor
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I wish I could change my vote. I had voted for Bass, but I want to give my vote to Little MAc. Aha, I didn't notice him.

Megaman is awesome by the way. I don't know how you do it.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822