Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 23, 2015, 04:51:31 PM
SSJ Mode takes a new turn!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: January 23, 2015, 06:47:05 PM

Ike is that you????
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That SSJ charge is interesting! Cool concept :)

And that Ike/Trunks is hilarious xD
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Since people can now rip Smash bros for wii u do you think you can rip the giga mac model and work on the Little Mac psa again after you finish Future Trunks?

February 05, 2015, 06:06:57 AM #1067 Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 09:02:38 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: TheDarkKnight on February 05, 2015, 02:18:47 AM
Since people can now rip Smash bros for wii u do you think you can rip the giga mac model and work on the Little Mac psa again after you finish Future Trunks?
I cant rip Smash 4. Don't Have it. but if someone gets the giga Mac model I would continue Little Mac


Post Merge: February 05, 2015, 09:02:37 AM

Final Smash: "Your Finished!"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Trunks killed Cell in his time with this Attack.



Animation overall is nice. But do something about that feet sliding, man lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Love his Final Smash, love everything about it. :happy:

Will he have the attack he used to kill Frieza for his air FS?

I'll defiantly add him to my character selection.

Hey @CalizKing I saw this amazing model for your little mac moveset are u going to use it.http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=-1

Also is the little mac psa going to be exact same moveset as ssb4 little mac?

February 07, 2015, 09:40:23 PM #1071 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 12:26:54 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: TheDarkKnight on February 07, 2015, 01:47:21 PM
Hey @CalizKing I saw this amazing model for your little mac moveset are u going to use it.http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=-1

Also is the little mac psa going to be exact same moveset as ssb4 little mac?
Thanks, I plan on using it


Post Merge: February 08, 2015, 12:26:54 AM

Future meets Past, Past meets Future

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That's badass. Especially with that bar above their heads.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

This is the model I will use for Bass, So will Blaseth.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



i want to pick 3 in the poll lol but i love that model cant wait to start using it

If you ever do Master Chief, I'd recommend Snake instead Wolf.

The reason is because Snake has a lot of attributes (weapons, projectiles, the grenade, etc.), than Wolf.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 10, 2015, 04:59:17 AM
If you ever do Master Chief, I'd recommend Snake instead Wolf.

The reason is because Snake has a lot of attributes (weapons, projectiles, the grenade, etc.), than Wolf.
Grenade is an item. And Snake's articles is real comfusing. I think wolf is the best choice.
Calikingz01? Will his moveset be based on weapons? Or will he get melee Attacks too?

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 10, 2015, 09:32:08 PM
Grenade is an item. And Snake's articles is real comfusing. I think wolf is the best choice.
Calikingz01? Will his moveset be based on weapons? Or will he get melee Attacks too?

But there are Master Chief models over Snake already. Both Halo 3 and Halo 4.
Grenade is an item, perfect for Master Chief's frag grenade.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 10, 2015, 10:37:06 PM
But there are Master Chief models over Snake already. Both Halo 3 and Halo 4.
Grenade is an item, perfect for Master Chief's frag grenade.
or he can just port the model over wolf also blaseth is making a master chief psa over snake so you can wait intell he finishes his psa and use that

i voted on the last option because i noticed you tend to finish what you like best faster.