Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

hehe yeeesss :D
I'M JUST A DOOD

Heya Cali, did you ever happen to release those updated Broly models? They were seen in some of your videos but I don't believe you've released them.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on March 06, 2015, 02:12:16 PM
Heya Cali, did you ever happen to release those updated Broly models? They were seen in some of your videos but I don't believe you've released them.
no i never released them. its a slight update. I will Release it sometime next week.



Doin' Bass eh' This should be good. :af2:

slappeh da bass!!
I'M JUST A DOOD

So far So good :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



My... dat model, though... Wow...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 10, 2015, 01:37:17 PM
So far So good :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Goodness gracious the MM8 Treble Boost. I may cry.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

omg that looks friggin epic! \0.0/
I'M JUST A DOOD

Just Finished rigging Treble over Suicune

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Bass is looking so cool. :) Will you make the Bass from Megaman Battle Network as an alternate costume?

Quote from: Calypso on March 12, 2015, 11:46:33 PM
Bass is looking so cool. :) Will you make the Bass from Megaman Battle Network as an alternate costume?
I would if people want it.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 13, 2015, 02:22:21 AM
I would if people want it.

I kinda don't, especially considering they are really not the same character at all and definitely exhibit different skills and traits.

Then again, it IS just a mod, doesn't need to be incredibly serious. Lol
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Finished making a Hurt Face for Bass
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 13, 2015, 02:22:21 AM
I would if people want it.
it'd be a most fitting alt. i'd approve of it.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524