Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

In your mind, what's more likely to be completed first, Bass or Ryu?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on December 22, 2015, 04:47:52 PM
In your mind, what's more likely to be completed first, Bass or Ryu?
Lol No doubt its going to be Ryu.



Havn't been on this forum in a really long time but can someone please tell me if  I'm at the right place for  the J-Star Vs Brawl Project?? 

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210053

Yeah I'm the guy who made that mod. You're in the right place

Quote from: Wiisam on December 24, 2015, 10:58:18 AM
Havn't been on this forum in a really long time but can someone please tell me if  I'm at the right place for  the J-Star Vs Brawl Project?? 

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210053

No, you're in the wrong place. Cali's worked was used in this build, but Cali himself has absolutely nothing else to do with it.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Thank you LJSTEST00 for the nice shade for the Down B.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



looking really good hows the moveset coming along ? oh and merry christmas

Quote from: NoWon1196 on December 25, 2015, 02:17:48 AM
Yeah I'm the guy who made that mod. You're in the right place
I didnt realize your name was  in  the gallery you posted.  Oh sweet can you play Dolphin with it?? I thought at the moment you were trolling because you look like a noob.

Quote from: HypnotizeScourge on December 25, 2015, 02:49:40 AM
No, you're in the wrong place. Cali's worked was used in this build, but Cali himself has absolutely nothing else to do with it.
Ok but everyone were working together right so if this gallery that sent me here is the same project that you all guys are currently working on

Quote from: Wiisam on December 25, 2015, 07:03:29 AM
Ok but everyone were working together right so if this gallery that sent me here is the same project that you all guys are currently working on

No. Again, no one is working on the "project," because it's not a project. The only person who you should be talking to is the one who compiled all of the things in the pack you're discussing.

Maybe discussing it outside of this thread would be best?
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 25, 2015, 06:02:40 AM
Thank you LJSTEST00 for the nice shade for the Down B.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You're welcome !
I just noticed the outline is wrong when he punch (I sent you the fix via Skype, btw)

just pm me. Excellent work on the moveset!! It's really coming together!!

Heres the fixed version. Thanks again LJSTEST00.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



The animation is good for a block out, but needs much more detail to look really good.

Also, Focus Attack doesn't really look like focus attack. I suggest taking a look at SF4 really closely.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Best Alternate Costume EVER!!!! (Wolf's Clothing)
;D ;D ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



lol nice calikingz. great to see progress on ryu