Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 14, 2016, 12:19:49 PM
One of the Models I'm going to use for a Scorpion Update.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh Yea and this Model too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MKX, I saw that coming. :P
I hope the Injustice model is also available for this PSA.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 14, 2016, 12:19:49 PM
One of the Models I'm going to use for a Scorpion Update.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh Yea and this Model too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MKX Scorpion.. Meh.
UMK3 Scorpion... OH MY LORD ITS BEAUTIFUL INB4 SCORPION IS MY NEW MAIN.
Will he have his MK1 and MK2 costumes as well?
And will his lines such as "GET OVER HERE!!" come from MK2/UMK3?
And will he have a new voice and have that cool looking MK1 stance?
So many questions to ask..
retired

Really would love to see that goten and trucks over ic.... Could probably even some how fuse a gotinks PSA into it.

I think an XenoVerse moveset would be pretty cool

Sub Zero is the best option there.
Next is Amy Rose.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: brawlboy22 on January 19, 2016, 09:29:40 PM
Really would love to see that goten and trucks over ic.... Could probably even some how fuse a gotinks PSA into it.
this
what happened with that psa

January 22, 2016, 12:08:02 AM #1371 Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:21:10 AM by SpoonTheMan
@Calikingz about the upcoming update for Scorpion: are you going to attempt to fix the texture bug that he had back when you originally released him? I believe we were talking about it back then, but as far as I remember, nothing was really definite about it.

btw, I think Scorpion should have his MKX and MK9 (I think he already has the MK9 one, sorry if I'm wrong, I've been on hiatus from brawl modding for a while now, and I have to redo some things to look at the files that I have) costumes (Hanzo Hasashi might also be a cool costume), those are my favorite at least :). the infrared one could be an interesting bonus costume but it may also be a bit more of a gimmick anyway.

Also lookin' forward to Sub Zero (if you choose to do him that is) and Ryu btw, the new Goku that's been released also looks pretty cool  :af2:.

Normal Kombat deserves more love!

Holy [censored]. Gamidame_k!
Yeah! It does deserve more love!!

Ryu's almost out!! I can't wait any longer!!!

January 25, 2016, 04:47:34 AM #1375 Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 04:48:41 AM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
I can smell some MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!

Post Merge: January 25, 2016, 04:48:41 AM

I can smell some MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 25, 2016, 04:47:34 AM
I can smell some MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!

Post Merge: January 25, 2016, 04:48:41 AM

I can smell some MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!
CALI
WHEN IS REPTILE AND ERROR MACRO
jk
retired

January 25, 2016, 07:21:24 AM #1377 Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 07:37:02 AM by CaliKingz01
Ryu will be Released VERY VERY soon.

Post Merge: January 25, 2016, 07:37:02 AM

Ryu will be Released VERY VERY soon.



January 25, 2016, 08:19:25 AM #1378 Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:20:19 AM by ProjectEmeraldX
alright man.


Post Merge: January 25, 2016, 08:20:19 AM

alright man.

January 25, 2016, 10:43:38 AM #1379 Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 04:36:52 PM by NoWon1196
Ok

Post Merge: January 26, 2016, 04:36:52 PM

Calikingz, will you use gamidame_k import of frieza and will it still be over lucario or over someone else?